Meat processors near Glenwood Springs

DidIDraw

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a meat processor near Glenwood Springs?
I see a few on Google but would love some first-hand recommendations.
Meat processors near Glenwood Springs.JPG

Holy cow is about your closet option. I was a loyal customer for over 10 years and have probably brought them 20 plus animals over that time but their quality has gone way down, and I won’t be back. I haul all my stuff to H&H in Meeker now.

I used Action Taxidermy and Game Processing in Gypsum last year on a mule deer and they did a great job and did a 2-day rush for me, but it sounded like it was hard for them to do rush orders when they were busy. I would 100% call ahead to see how busy they were and if they have room. They did not vacuum seal, but plastic wrap and freezer paper and my family has eaten the whole deer and loved every cut. They cut inside their garage, but it is was clean.

I used Action Taxidermy and Game Processing in Gypsum last year on a mule deer and they did a great job and did a 2-day rush for me, but it sounded like it was hard for them to do rush orders when they were busy. I would 100% call ahead to see how busy they were and if they have room. They did not vacuum seal, but plastic wrap and freezer paper and my family has eaten the whole deer and loved every cut. They cut inside their garage, but it is was clean.

H&H is the exact opposite of Action. H&H is like a large game processing factory in comparison. I have used them with no issues and rush orders easily.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom