Meeker/Rifle /Rangely help if you need it 3rd season.

oldmossback

The boys and I will be up in the area 3rd season. We have 3 well equipped 4x4's, a few atv's. Tons of tools, chains, straps, winches etc. If any of you are up that way and need help , get stuck or need help with a pack out, shoot me a PM at the time or ahead of time for my number and we will be happy to help.

Good luck to all.

The boys and I will be up in the area 3rd season. We have 3 well equipped 4x4's, a few atv's. Tons of tools, chains, straps, winches etc. If any of you are up that way and need help , get stuck or need help with a pack out, shoot me a PM at the time or ahead of time for my number and we will be happy to help.

Good luck to all.
That's pretty dang nice of you Moss B I wish everyone was so good to offer help like this....... I know I won't need help but appreciate that you are there for someone who does.....
I hope your season goes great for you and your family.....

I happened to run into Old Mossback several years back when I had the 3rd season hunt in 22, hunt also meet elks96 via him offering the same help that year, these are 2 quality individuals, The world would be a better place if more of us were like them! Good luck to all of you who will be out there this year.

I happened to run into Old Mossback several years back when I had the 3rd season hunt in 22, hunt also meet elks96 via him offering the same help that year, these are 2 quality individuals, The world would be a better place if more of us were like them! Good luck to all of you who will be out there this year.
Well I was smart and left that crappy liberal state. I am now a political refugee in WY. Much better, however my offer still stands... Anyone in the Lander Riverton area ever need anything just holler we will get it figured out.

Yes you did.. I don't recall how your hunt ended up? I have met a lot of great people while hunting. Elks96 left some big boots to fill, but it is always good to help others and spread good Karma.

Yes you did.. I don't recall how your hunt ended up? I have met a lot of great people while hunting. Elks96 left some big boots to fill, but it is always good to help others and spread good Karma.
I ended up shooting the first 4 points I saw, HA,( I told Elks I was not much of a trophy hunter!! ) But my son now has enough points for a 3rd season tag, so you may see us out there next year! if so I will try and draw unit 11 3rd season and if he is successful I will try it across the highway! We also relocated to ID and have been enjoying our escape from the swamp!

Pretty cool offer man. I’ll be there for second season. Too bad you’re not going to be there then. I’d have a cold one waiting for you at camp.

I still have elks96 phone number from this same type of offer from the last several years when he was a Coloradan.

Great to see someone step up and post it publicly, WTG olmossback!

We are driving out from Oregon for the first time and hunting 3rd season in unit 521. We are tentatively planning on being in the northern part of the unit, but are certainly open to suggestions. Thank you for your offer and I will send you a PM.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom