Meeting Droptine!!!

C

Coach Hunt

Howdy,

Ruthie and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Francisco "Chico" Carr, AKA Droptine, and his lovely wife during our recent trip to the State Track Meet. That meeting only confirmed what I had originally suspected, that the nicest people in the world are on this web-site. Chico is one of the nicest young men I've ever had the pleasure to meet. We had supper together one night, and he showed me three albums full of hunting pictures. I was impressed by the way he talked about hunting with his Dad!!!

Here is wishing you a wonderful year Chico, may all your draws be fulfilled, your rifle shoot true, and your time hunting with your father be wonderful and long.

Coach

It sure would be nice if we had a photo gallery of all the members...I would love to be able to put a face with a name...Sounds like you made a new friend coach...

Francisco and I try to exchange yearly PM's here at MM to keep up with eachothers successes and failures with hunting/life. From my experiences with him he is one heck of a nice guy and I would like to meet up with him one day as well. I still cant get over the Radio Shack stunt he pulled. What a classic.

Mike
at235.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom