Memorial Day Scouting

Trapline

The draw is a week away and Archery Season just around the corner so time to start scouting. My AO tag brought me to this spot last year but we are going to try to pull a party rifle tag out of it this year, Could not of asked for a better day for it, 70 degrees and sunny. I found a big drainage last year that the animals are using as a travel corridor. Today we put 4 cameras along the drainage in different spots, along exit routes, and choke points. The plan is going to let them simmer to see if we can get any targets. We also picked out a few archery blind spots and a rifle spot sitting on top of the whole thing. Had to do a little bushwhacking but we made a path to a back way we can get to those blind spots without disturbing the area below. Time to go fishing! No better day rhan memorial day to hit up your national forest.

1.png

4.png

Looks small from up here till you get down in it.

2.png

3.png

CA trying to bann hunting, dont have time to nickle and dime the little stuff. Plus the fuzzy furry community like to use them to name and follow their favorite fuzzy furry lion friends. Makes me want to shoot a rainbow out my ass.

There are a few areas like that around, hope they don’t boil over. Mostly found on the nearest mountain to large cities, I keep driving, much more pleasant.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom