Meopta 15x56 or Zeiss Conquest 15x56

m_freeman

Trying to decide which to buy. I have the 8x32 Cabelas/ Meopta and that is a serious piece of work, no doubt top tier glass. I have the zeiss conquest 10x42 and the glass is A+ as well, but the Meoptas far exceed the zeiss mechanically. I have had a lot of problems with the Zeiss eye cups. I have read reviews that others are having the eye cup problems with the Zeiss 15x56 also. So I am leaning towards the Meopta. What do you guys think?

I’ve had both in 15’s, and currently own Conquest 10x42’s and the newest version Meopta 15’s and I would 100% go with Meopta.

…... I just received the Meopta 15x56, I think they will do just fine. Too bad Zeiss dropped the ball on the quality control for the eyecups in the Conquest line, Zeiss has lost me until I become a movie star and can afford the Victory line of products.

Ive had Swarovski for a few years in the 15x56 and love them. That being said I have few huntin buddies that have meoptas and they love them

…... I just received the Meopta 15x56, I think they will do just fine. Too bad Zeiss dropped the ball on the quality control for the eyecups in the Conquest line, Zeiss has lost me until I become a movie star and can afford the Victory line of products.
Meopta is really great stuff. I think you’ll like them

I don’t think you will find a better optic than the Meopta in 15X. Swaro guys will stick to their guns but there are a lot of reviews that put the Meopta out front. I just got back from an elk hunt where we were glassing some big open country. We spotted a bull and for the size of that country I’d take my Meostars over the new 12X NL Pures my buddy has. We glasses up a bull and he couldn’t tell how big it was with the pures but I could with the 15’s. I went to get the video camera and when I got back my buddy was sitting behind my Meostars and his NL pures were sitting all alone 10’ away:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom