Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

joesikora

Long Time Member
Hi all! I should be all healed up from my next 2
surgeries. Hip Replacements this time by elk season and there area I want to hunt also has bear tags so does anyone have dogs to hunt bear and mountain lions? You can PM me if it’s works better for you

Thanks again and Merry Christmas from me and mine to you and yours

Joe

Merry Christmas!! If anybody wants to talk about Christ (especially some of you guys that really hated my Easter post) give me a call at 505.304.2363.

I hope the new year is full of blessings. God bless you all!!

Cory
Hi Cory I missed the Easter post would like to read though

You know it’s hard to believe that we wait for what feels like a million years to enter the draw, find out if we drew, prepare for the hunt then hunt and it only takes up which just seems like a few minutes and here we go again another year passes by and NM draw opens in a few weeks and the cycle repeats! I cant believe I’m entering the Utah draw for elk for the 19th year holding 18 points. With me being 62 on 9/4/23 my bodies running out of time but…. I did draw an 22N AZ early rifle elk tag that was my second choice with only 9 points! So it’s kind of hard for me to feel sad about not drawing the UT elk tag Or any other tag for that matter
?

Here you go Joe. Be careful, it’s explosive!!!

Here you go Joe. Be careful, it’s explosive!!!

All he needs to do is read your original post and that's all he needs because the rest isn't as important.

Anybody get game tags for Christmas they already have a closet full of, and looking to off load them to some other poor sap? I know a guy ?‍♂️? merry Christmas y’all! May God bless and keep y’all in the coming year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom