Merry Christmas

B

bluelk

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone on this board a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Glad to know you're still around Bluelk. I hope to be getting a new ML this spring, and I'm going to need your input as far as how to get started, etc.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Noel

Have a Very Merry Christmas Bluelk!...Thanks for all the help/advice this past fall when I was buying my GreatPlains .54... It's really nice to see that you're back on MM...Take Care, and have a Great Christmas!

330-Trapper

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Bluelk! Glad your still hanging around MM.

Horniac

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you also! I also am going to likely look toward this forum and your assistance a little this spring, as I have an Omega Muzz on order (it will be my first blackpowder experience, looking forward to it).

BTW, if anyone is interested in a good price on Omegas, go to Midsouth Shooters Supply website. The SS Omega lam is $364 bucks and the SS Camo is at $392, both priced quite a bit lower than one of my favorite mail order sites. They also have a huge array of blackpowder bullets and gear, course, all of you here probably are well aware of that, just thought I'd throw it out just in case.

"Aim small.....miss small".....from Mel Gibson in the movie "The Patriot"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom