Mexican Outfitter Scams

P.T. Jeffers

Oldest con game in the biz. Treat your initial clients well and when they help to obtain byword of mouth additional deposits into your foreign bank account, screw the next wave. All Mex outfitters are conmen and play this game. Buyer beware and spend 5 minutes googling or lose $5,000. Hilarious actually...

Oldest con game in the biz. Treat your initial clients well and when they help to obtain byword of mouth additional deposits into your foreign bank account, screw the next wave. All Mex outfitters are conmen and play this game. Buyer beware and spend 5 minutes googling or lose $5,000. Hilarious actually...
Any world records dragged out this year Jeffers?

No new records this season. Due to the mule deer crisis in Wyoming, homies and I ate the tags and didn't hunt. BTW, ain't no world record as the buck's score has not been officially submitted, now will be

Did you get burnt, or where are you going with this?

Yep! - Wyomingites love their homies:

Utah homies...

Screenshot_20240107_100843_Samsung Internet.jpg

More than kinda.
I agree, nothing worse than a thief and it's not funny.

Mexico is always a gamble, why I don't play that game.

The trouble is nobody really knows what's legit and what's not down there. It's a mess of corruption not worth dealing with.

I really hate to see anyone lose their money to a crooked scheme. I hope those who got burned get their money back. It’s probably highly unlikely but maybe they’ll get lucky.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom