Mexico 2020-2021 Season will start soon

Hello everybody i hope you're all doing great. I am an outfitter in sonora Mexico ( www.dericklopezoutfitter.com ) I just wanted to give you all an update on the current hunting situation down in Sonora Mexico.

Hunting season 2020-2021 has a go by the government, we are currently asking for weapon licenses and hunting tags. The official dates for the hunting of every species has been published (attached).

It is possible to travel from US to Mexico by plane or by vehicle, a warning of not traveling its still going on due to the pandemic but you are 100% able to travel and to come back to your country after your hunt.

Situation of COVID-19 in sonora its getting way better every month just like everywhere else, restaurants, hotels, bars are all open again. Normal transit to your hunting camps its airport-hunting area anyway, so not much to worry for that.

CITES permits and other procedures like trophy exports that were pending due to the closure of government offices due to the pandemic are already being dispatched.

Please contact your outfitters and they will give you any details you might need.
I am very excited for this next season i am sure its going to be a great one again, i just wanted to give you an update on the current situation, i hope no further closings or sprouts happen again but for now everything is looking good for another successful Sonoran hunting season.

Stay safe everybody! Hope we all share some big buck pictures from this upcoming season.

Derick Lopez
Outfitter in Sonora Mexico
www.dericklopezoutfitter.com

107095617_10163777661055273_3477820949027833461_n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

DIY Coues Deer Hunts

Hunt 20k acre private ranch in Sonora for coues bucks ranging in the 100" class. Email Michael at [email protected].

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

MADD Hunts

DIY coues buck hunts on 30 sq. miles of archery only, private lands. Nice accomodations, along with information and photos.

Back
Top Bottom