Mexico Coues deer Outfitter?

honkerdwn

Looking for some helpful information. I'm wanting to do a Coues deer hunt in 2021-2022 and have been talking back and forth with Rancho Bonito Trophy Hunts. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and could share how it went. Like I said I've spoke with them a few times gathering information and they seem to be very professional and on point with what they have to offer. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

thanks,
HD

llamapacker

I have no experience with the outfitter mentioned. I have hunted with Coues Outfitters, twice. Bobby Boido does a solid job - not particularly fancy, but great country and a fair hunt.
Bill

honkerdwn

I have no experience with the outfitter mentioned. I have hunted with Coues Outfitters, twice. Bobby Boido does a solid job - not particularly fancy, but great country and a fair hunt.
Bill
Hi Bill, thanks for replying. Wondering if you could tell me about your experience and maybe share a picture or two of deer you seen or took. my goal is a 100" deer Bobby says that's very possible. I realize hunting is hunting and nothing is guaranteed but wanting to put myself in the best situation i can as I don't know if this will happen again for me.

llamapacker

Honkerdwn,

I have hunted with Bobby twice. I took a mid 90's buck one year, and the second time passed many 90's, waiting for the 100"+.
I did have a shot at a 100"+ buck that trip, and missed a rather easy shot (275yds). Totally my fault, I had all the time in the world.

I think you have a reasonable chance to take a buck over 100". You will in all likelihood have to pass many smaller bucks first. Most of his hunters are satisfied with smaller bucks, so expect others in camp to shoot smaller bucks. That just leaves the big ones for us!

The big ones aren't plentiful, but they are there. There really are lots of bucks in the 90's, but I suppose it might depend on the year and moisture levels.

Send me a PM and I'm happy to talk by phone.

Bill

honkerdwn

Thanks everyone for all your input. Much appreciated. Ill be sure to do a show and tell when this hunt is complete!! Cant wait!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom