Mexico Grey Wolves

I'm in the baby steps of making a video series/amateur documentary of the Mexican grey wolves in New Mexico. Now that hunting season is winding down I will be getting out more to film and interview. I'm looking for Hunters/Ranchers to interview on their experiences of these animals. Also looking for any trail cam or videos anyone would be willing to share. I set up a few trail cams on some gut piles hopefully they survived the sticky finger bandits and hopefully I got more than coyote pics. If anyone has any helpful tips or advice I'm all ears. I know filming and pattering these animals is a monumental that's why I'm hoping my hunting community can help. If you know anyone who might be able to help please send them my way or comment below. Thanks.
Email: [email protected]

What's the purpose of your documentary?
I think they have a good story to tell and I would like to share it, the good, the bad and the ugly. I think its a controversial topic that needs to be discussed and would like to highlight those discussions especially within the hunting and ranching community.

I think they have a good story to tell and I would like to share it, the good, the bad and the ugly. I think its a controversial topic that needs to be discussed and would like to highlight those discussions especially within the hunting and ranching community.
so....you are pro wolf?

Well, the hunting and ranching communities don't want them...

Defiantly not pro wolf, the reason i got turned on to them is because a cattle rancher friend of mine in unit 16 is having hell with them and the gov. seems to be no help. has even told me groups (think he mentioned wildlife federation) go out to howl with them (something i def want to film). Iv recently been making promotional videos for my work and have been itching to take my videography skills to the next level.

Go to Datil and document the bus stop cages they built for the kids waiting for the school bus. We can't have wolves eating children while they wait for the bus.

2/10. If you want tips on a successful troll send me a PM. You can do better.
SS! you are the troll I aspire to be! HighFastFlyer doesn’t even bother with multiple emojis with you anymore. This kid would be a fool not to take you up on your offer!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom