MEXICO?

B

Bura Nut

Has anyone hunted with El Rodeo down in Mexico? I have looked at their website and saw some toad Muleys and monster coues and am trying to get down there and look around in the next few months but they really look reputable and have killed some monsters. Any input would be much appreciated.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Allen, I have looked into them as well, and I agree with you they have killed some big ones, I do know that Jim Shockey is associated with them now days.I tried to book with them for this upcoming here but the mule deer hunts were full, only coues were left. Depending on what happens in the next few months I may sign up for a hunt in 2006 with them

Hi Allen, I guided for him in the past and ubaldo is a really good friend of mine, his got really good area for muleys and coues deer aswell. If you have any questions let me know. My email is in my profile. Saludos

Beto T.

Beto, that helps knowing someone that knows him. Thanks for the responses, now I just have to scrap up some money and get down there......... Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom