Mid asian ibex. New to forms

Fud

Apparently i posted this in the optics section as well. Sorry im new to forms

Good day all,

This is my first ever post on a forum. I mostly just read. I know the world is a little wonky right now, but Ive been looking to plan a Mid Asian Ibex hunt in 2022 for a few months now. Ive been doing lots of reading and research. However I was just wondering if there is any current information out there on any specific outfitter or consultant group that I should know about. I have never travelled outside of North America for hunting so this would be one heck of an adventure for me. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

I have no experience, but there is a channel I follow on YouTube called The Experience that does a lot of Asian sheep and ibex hunts. If you could track them down or read through the comments on who they use, that may be a place to start.

There was a fellow on here that posted a great hunt report on a bezoar ibex hunt a couple of years ago. I'd suggest researching the archives in the sheep, moose, and goat forums. It's not too hard to do but if you have any problems just holler. One of us can point you in the right direction. Good luck on your research and future hunt. Ibex are one of my bucket list critters...

Apparently i posted this in the optics section as well. Sorry im new to forms

Good day all,

This is my first ever post on a forum. I mostly just read. I know the world is a little wonky right now, but Ive been looking to plan a Mid Asian Ibex hunt in 2022 for a few months now. Ive been doing lots of reading and research. However I was just wondering if there is any current information out there on any specific outfitter or consultant group that I should know about. I have never travelled outside of North America for hunting so this would be one heck of an adventure for me. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.
I went to Kyrgyztan 2019, i am actually thinking on going back 2023, theres a lot of things i will do different this time, going that far requires you to do a lot of homework for it to be a successful hunt, a broker from US sent me with an outfitter there, he booked me on bad dates to early on the season and for a few days only (4 days), i am going back with the outfitter for another ibex and marco polo. If you want further details on this outfitter i can send you his phone number and name, many brokers send him hunters but his name never appears, he treated me very good, had a hard time hunting but fortunately managed to get the job done.

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0240 2.JPG

Pat Garrett can set you up on any sheep/ goat/ Ibex hunt overseas. Great guy. Tell him Brad Vargo sent you. +17806217989

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom