MIGHT BE TIME TO UPGRADE doc?

Some dude rolled coal on me the other day because I was driving to slow for him, I just laughed and thought about reading about it on M and M. It truly surprised me how much black smoke came out of that truck.

So?

Between 910 & 1050 Ft Lbs of Torque at around 1800 RPM between the Big 3!

Perty Damn Impressive!

Engine:Ford Motor Company 6.7L Power Stroke diesel V-8
Peak Horsepower:475 hp @ 2,800 rpm (2020, see model year breakdown in chart below)
Peak Torque:1,050 lb-ft @ 1,800 rpm (2020, see model year breakdown in chart below)
17 more rows

Is it worth getting a new stoker in 2-wheel drive? We are in the market but really thinking is it worth the extra shims to get 4x4 when it will likely never be used? Tow a camp trailer in spring/summer/fall and travel across North America pulling a boat.

Is it worth getting a new stoker in 2-wheel drive? We are in the market but really thinking is it worth the extra shims to get 4x4 when it will likely never be used? Tow a camp trailer in spring/summer/fall and travel across North America pulling a boat.

I dunno. I havent used 4WD except up in the hills crawling around and once in a great while in the sand. May not benefit you unless you consider resale value. Ive had two non 4WD vehicles since 1969; it's more of a habit I suppose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom