mike trout

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Any baseball fans on here? They are saying Mike trout is a modern day Mickey mantle and if you don't see that you don't know baseball! I'm a N.Y. fan and don't really care for the angels but the guy is really impressive! Maybe he needs to go to a real dynasty and head to the east coast? N.Y. pennant #28 2018!!!!!!
37205hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-18 AT 08:40AM (MST)[p]>He played for the Az. Diamonbacks,and
>we were really sorry to
>see him go.

Hmmm, I don't think so. He was drafted by the Angels and never played anywhere else.

Could you perhaps be thinking about J.D Martinez, who is now a Red Sox outfielder?

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

YES HORNKILLER, MANTLE LIKE !!!! HE DOES NEED TO GO TO THE EAST COAST........BUT WITH THE REDSOX. REDSOX HAVE A 4.5 GAME LEAD OVER YANKS.

EVER SINCE 2004 WHEN THE YANKS BLEW 3 GAME LEAD TO THE WORLD SERIES WINNER REDSOX.....I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE THE YANKS SERIOUSLY.

THAT WAS THE GREATEST COLLAPSE IN SPORTS HISTORY, LAST GAME WAS IN THE BRONX......FUN TO WATCH!!!!.........YD.

Total package as a player and one of the top role models for your youth players. Watched him interact with young fans at a game in Anaheim last year and was very impressed.

I hope he doesn't end up with the Yankees! The only MLB team I route against no matter who they are playing.

Astros or Cubs!

He's NEVER played for the Diamondbacks.....came up through the Angels farm system after they drafted him (25th pick overall).

He is definitely 'Mantle' like....if he stays healthy over the years he will most likely break MANY long standing MLB records. He also plays the game for the right reasons and is very humble....which is always a plus these days. As such, he should stay on the West coast and leave those Easterners with their 'better than thou' baseball delusions. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom