minox binoculars

nvnative79

I was wondering what you guys think of these. I have heard good stuff about them and they are in my price range. I know Doug from camera land visits this site alot so if you could let me know what you think of the BD 9.5x42 IF and the 8x42's Thanks

The 9.5x42 is a great binocular, however, because it is an IF (Individual Eye focus) it is better if you do not wear glasses. If you are a glasses wearer you have to press them very close to your glasses or they are not perfect.
They make two 8x42 class binoculars.
There is the 8x42 BL which is in the same class and price range as a Nikon Monarch ATB and IMHO a better glass than the Nikon. It is slightly brighter and sharper. Then there is the 8.5x42 which is an outstanding binocular and probably the best glass under $700.00 or so. If you would like to discuss the different options feel free to give me a call.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Get your digital pictures professionally printed by Camera Land and then shipped back to you @ http://www.cameralandny.com/

My hunting buddy has a pair of 8x42's and they are high quality glass. He sent them to minox for a minor repair and they sent him a loner pair that were 10x42's and they also were great glass. I wouldn't hesitate buying Minox. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom