Minox v Fujinon

W

wyobow

Looking to buy a new pair of binoculars. Has any one had any experiance with eather the Minox BD 10X42BR or the Fujinon CD 10x42? Any other suggestions are also welcome . Would like to stay around the $500.00 mark.

Wyobow,
My brother-in-law/hunting partner has the Fujinon binos in the 15x56, and uses them all the time. They are really nice glasses, they bring in a lot of light early morning and late in the evening. I would have to say for the price they are probably the best binos you can get. A lot of people out there will probably tell you to forget the Minox and the Fujinons and go straight to the high dollar binos like the swaros. But I would definatley consider the Fujinons. Cant go wrong for the prices.
I dont know a lot of people who use the Fujinon binos, so you will probably be getting a lot of responses for the Minox, and theres nothing wrong with them. I just think the Fujinons are a better bino for the money. Go somewhere you can look through them both side by side and decide that way. One of the pairs might fit you better and that plays a big part when you are looking through them all day.

Knifeboy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom