Missouri Breaks Deer

SheepHntr83

just curious if it would be worth the purchase of a Mtn Lion and or Wolf tag during the November timeframe for the Missouri breaks area northwest of Jordan,MT? Also hows the rest of the AREA faired since all the wildfires went through? im assuming up the ft peck reservoir wasn't affected as much. any input or info feel free to throw at me, ill be driving up from northern Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-18 AT 11:20AM (MST)[p]Seen both 2 wolves last year, no shot opportunity.......... loin in 16 it was stocking 2 bull elk could've nailed that one.............. both less than 100yd............that the only time in over 35 years your you never know.......... speaking of seeing came upon 3 women naked at 1 of the reservoirs............. most unusual..... did not have a shot at that also LOL

Ha! Great stories! Having spent a ton of time in the Breaks, both of those are unique experiences. Not ones I would spend money anticipating happening again, but......you never know.

Ha! Great stories! Having spent a ton of time in the Breaks, both of those stories are unique. Not ones that I would spend money on anticipating them happening again. But......you never know.

Agree with the others. Probably a long shot. But you never know when one will show.....better to be prepared. I've only seen one in that area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom