MLG bout to strike again

bobby

Word on the street is she is having a 4 pm presser today and will be announcing a rollback to opening , implementing a full shelter in place order again. This will effect restaurants and gyms ext . Hoping my source is wrong but , very reputable.

She is single handedly going to destroy this state. I hope business owners all defy her order this time.

Word on the street is she is having a 4 pm presser today and will be announcing a rollback to opening , implementing a full shelter in place order again. This will effect restaurants and gyms ext . Hoping my source is wrong but , very reputable.

She is single handedly going to destroy this state. I hope business owners all defy her order this time.
Is she related to the Governor of California?

I can’t believe she got elected. What the hell is wrong with this state???

Too many California rejects coming to Abq, Taos, and Santa Fe to live among the southwest "artisans".

Too many silent majorities sitting the sidelines.

Too many voters throwing in with 3rd party candidates because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Too many people blinded by "racism" and unwilling to vote for an old rich white guy.

Too many California rejects coming to Abq, Taos, and Santa Fe to live among the southwest "artisans".

Too many voters throwing in with 3rd party candidates because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Too many people blinded by "racism" and unwilling to vote for an old rich white guy.

Do you think that in our lifetime the President will pardon any citizen fighting for civil rights?

For example the guy at the Old Town protest that shot the other guy with a knife? I know he was let go and the charges dismissed but I read charges of battery were filed against him for pushing women away from the statue prior to the shooting...

I can only speak on my own behalf, but I have a family and a career to think about and while I would gladly take up arms against these people that want to molest, rape, and disfigure my country I cannot in good conscience do that and suffer the consequences. It pains me to think that our fore-fathers did (and may have suffered a similar or worse fate) and I may be less of a man than they were but times have changed.

Does anyone else feel like they are watching their country bleed out but are hamstringed on the side-lines? To be fair my discontent is with both the Antifa movement and Congress as well, but in no modern day society is lethal force authorized against either. I cannot believe that the country that I swore to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic is under such a brutal and blatant attack from top to bottom and none of us can even raise a hand against it.

Av

I can only speak on my own behalf, but I have a family and a career to think about and while I would gladly take up arms against these people that want to molest, rape, and disfigure my country I cannot in good conscience do that and suffer the consequences.

And that is precisely why they are winning.

Too many (of us) are not willing to pay the price to preserve what we have for fear of losing what we have. Careers are petty attachments and can be lost easily. I lost mine 4 years ago due to a shallow and greedy CEO, and now with the help of a pathetic gov'r, will likely never realize it again, unless I literally start all over and lose thousands in investments on property where I currently am to relocate somewhere that has more to offer.

Little by little, they keep chipping away until the mighty oak falls...

It’s more than Libs moving to your State it’s the Deep State !

She is your typical liberal. If Biden becomes president I’m sure Covid will go away. Trump 2020 !
This is a very good point. The media will not discover the cure for COVID for at least 4 more years if Trump wins again. :cautious:

As for your Guv, i feel you. New Mexico politics defies explanation. The only state where Gary Johnson could be elected as an R. I don't get it either.

Do you think that in our lifetime the President will pardon any citizen fighting for civil rights?

For example the guy at the Old Town protest that shot the other guy with a knife? I know he was let go and the charges dismissed but I read charges of battery were filed against him for pushing women away from the statue prior to the shooting...

I can only speak on my own behalf, but I have a family and a career to think about and while I would gladly take up arms against these people that want to molest, rape, and disfigure my country I cannot in good conscience do that and suffer the consequences. It pains me to think that our fore-fathers did (and may have suffered a similar or worse fate) and I may be less of a man than they were but times have changed.

Does anyone else feel like they are watching their country bleed out but are hamstringed on the side-lines? To be fair my discontent is with both the Antifa movement and Congress as well, but in no modern day society is lethal force authorized against either. I cannot believe that the country that I swore to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic is under such a brutal and blatant attack from top to bottom and none of us can even raise a hand against it.

Av
TF Avalanche,
It was written this way and anybody who thinks differently better really reconsider how they are living. Many of these actions were foretold to happen and they are from thousands of years ago.

It isn’t going to recover and it will calm before the storm but will never be the same. I always wondered if I would be around for these times as I heard so much about whole life. Well, the final days imo are approaching and could be months or years.

Get ones life right, take care of your family and I draw peace in the mountains or when my bows at full draw! Good luck all take care and God bless!

As they say in Tombstone: The day of reckoning is coming!

For those of us who believe we are in a fight for a free America we need to realize that if we do not fight, that our children will fall victim to communism! This is real fellas. We need to stand up! I've personally spoke to small business owners who are REFUSING to shut their doors tomorrow,no matter what the tyrant does or says! Let's support them ! Let's support America!
44692.jpeg

Anyone that doesn’t think we are on a collision course with all these anti Americans better get their head out of the sand before it’s to late ! We have people in congress that openly say how America is no good and has to change to their way of thinking. We have politicians saying, elect me and we will defeat the NRA. We have young white and black kids cheering as black and white thugs beat police and loot & burn innocent businesses and nothing is done about it, it only made the tv stations have high ratings for the week because we all sat back and watched it on tv. Half the politicians are stooping to thug level instead of making them come up to America’s once high standards.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom