MLK Day party

I am an Alum of the University in question.
I attended Tarleton State University from 1982
to 1987. (Cramed four years into five). Have that skin on
the wall from there. These boys and girls are just having a
good time. I assure you, in Stephenville, TX EVERYBODY is
just trying to have a good time.

I think I did. But I don't recall.

Let'em alone. They don't mean no harm.

Larry

Panty sales in this country must currently be through the roof.....................cause everyone always has theirs in a wad, everyone. Lighten up folks.

I scrolled through looking for something that would offend me------- Nothing, just some good old fashion college fun... Carry on- young fun makers!!!!

If that can get you in trouble they would hang us for what we used to do for the FFA slave sale when we were kids.

Good lord....how many pics like that do I have from college? We never used MLK day as an excuse to party though. We just used every Wednesday and Friday as an excuse. lol

Hey Roy...remember Hangover Thursday lunches at Golden Corral w/me and all my wild girlfriends??? lol Roy was always our designated driver and the guy who kept us safe from drunk, horny guys. I even have a pic of him surrounded by liquor bottles even though he never touched a drop. LOL

Yeah I remember those days all too well. In fact - I met my wife for the first time in person on a hangover Thursday lunch!

To tell you the truth - most of those kids probably dress that way on a daily basis. Except for the kid with the "I love chicken" T-shirt and the Aunt Jemima, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and what they normally wear.

It is however offensive to a lot of people. One halloween my mom dressed up like Aunt Jemima and even put black shoe polish on her face and hands!. She had to run some stuff to the school that we had left at home and delivered it straight to the classroom dressed like that!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hey, that sounds like a good fun party to me!

98% of the population of this country could give a damn about MLK. They just enjoy the paid holiday. I know I do! LOL.

Whelp... when I was that age, we had "family home evening" every Monday night...
Guess that was a bit disrespectful fer this area...
Tuesday mournings were a Beeee- otch!!

Right Rim???

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-07 AT 05:47PM (MST)[p]People are "outraged" over this?

Good lord folks grow some skin.

Personally, the photo of a bucket of fried chicken was quite offensive.

Glad the pictures from some of our college parties aren't on the net.

Ah the beauty of the internet. Any thing you take a picture of can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion. Glad we didn't have digital cameras when I was a kid!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom