MM website???

Mr_Lahey

Anyone else find navigating this website a pain in the ass? It’s super slow and most of the time the page doesn’t load. No other websites I visit are as slow and garbage as this one. It took 4 tries just to post this.

Not any issues here either. There were a few in the beginning of the new system but Brian got it figured out.

I don’t know what the deal is. It doesn’t matter which device I use, my work computer, my personal computer, my work phone or my personal phone this website is slow to load and I can’t even see half the pictures that are posted on here, it just shows a web address or something like it.

Took me 3 times to post this reply.

I have noticed mine will lock up on occasion for about 30 seconds (at most) lately, but didn't know if it was the site or just my phone.
Other than that, everything else is fast and smooth.

Bess
How Many Girlie Sites You Clicking On?

None on my work computer and work phone. Also almost every time I click on something a box with a message that says “oops we ran into a problem blah blah blah comes up. No other websites give me this much bs.

You've Got Too Much Poon on Your Puter!:D

Bess

None on my work computer and work phone. Also almost every time I click on something a box with a message that says “oops we ran into a problem blah blah blah comes up. No other websites give me this much bs.

Anyone else find navigating this website a pain in the ass? It’s super slow and most of the time the page doesn’t load. No other websites I visit are as slow and garbage as this one. It took 4 tries just to post this.
Maybe your mom can up your allowance and get you a better internet connection. While she is at it, she needs to get your ED wipes next time she’s at the store.

Does your internet ding when it starts? Maybe it's your internet line as mine is fast as well........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom