Monsoons in May? WTF

M

maddglasser

I was always under the premiss that the monsoon usually started in July or August. I am sure this will not continue much longer, but it is nice to see! If this is an effect of global warming, then keep driving those SUV's and keep on raising cattle. This is a good thing!

Travis

Ya that wind blew over are basket ball net almost hit are car. We just had the front window replaced earlier. Ill take what little rain we get.

quest

Dont knock it!! We need it bad here around Tucson! And let it rain, let it rain up in 27!

We got a good one yesterday and scattered showers today! I'm lovin this! Please God don't ever let it stop!!

Looks like another good day around Salome. The Kofa's have gettin a little as well. We did not get much Yesterday, but the air is juicy once again today. I am loving this!

LAST EDITED ON May-20-09 AT 01:59PM (MST)[p]Jim,
Radar has green above the cabin right now. Hope it builds and dumps all over.

edit- the green has changed to orange :)

Doug~RR

Doug
That would be great! I see from the Coconino Forest Website that fire danger is already High, so any moisture would be great!!

Boy that ain't no doubt. My buddy was in showlow over the weekend, he said there were a few flakes mixed in with the sleet and rain. WOW!

I was up at Happy Jack and it rained almost every day over the weekend and a couple of days it came down hard. Travis it looks like you're going to get your wish since they are predicting a wetter monsoon season for this year and above average rainfall in the higher elevations! Now I know you've lived here a while and most weather guys that can't predict weather live here because it's usually sunny and how can you miss on a forecast like that! So time will tell.

boskee;
My wife has a cabin near happy jack, and we were there
last weekend.
We went out on sunday morning to look around. We saw too many big rigs in places that with all the rain, they were going to be a booger to get out.
I did see muddy smiling kids, moms with a, I'm gona kill you when we get home look, and Dads drinking coffee, and telling lies. Gee ain't it great to enjoy the great outdoors.

Hope we get lots of rain, nice and slooow.

It's good for the plants and the animals. The 2 and 4 legged kind.
ENJOY!

Steve Cheuvront

Went to Burro creek on friday the 29th, and got rained on pretty good in the evening. We had a great time.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom