Monster bear

deadI

Very Active Member
I was told about this today, apparently it was 1600 pounds and 12'-6" at the shoulder. I would love to read the whole story if any one knows where to find it.

download.php

download.php

DeadI
images

Those look like the pictures of the airman from a base in AK that shot the big brown bear a while ago, anybody concur?

Wasn't the guy hunting grouse when that bear came along? He emptied his 4-10 shotgun into it and on his last shot the bear fell like 6 inches from his foot! But I heard he was 15 feet tall and weighed closer to 2000 pounds. WWWOOOOWWWWW!

well, that is what cass told me!
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

"Only 19 bears have been shot with skulls that scored over 30 inches since the early 1900s, according to Boone and Crockett." That's incredible.

-Cass

yep, that's the same one from a while back. I heard it just finished eating a busload of school children, and the bus, before it was shot.

There were 3 pictures of that bear, the missing photo was grisly (no pun intended). OUTDOOR338 has the missing picture

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MUCH OF THIS STORY IS BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BEAR THAT BIG AND THERE NEVER WILL!!!!!!

I killed a Kodiak bear two years ago that was nearly the same size as this bear!
Check out the Boone and Crockett website for the real story!
www.boonecrockett.org go to "trophy watch"

was the bear that you got the one that sank that alaska lines cruise ship?
:)

j/k.....it's fun to watch some of these stories grow.

That is Actually Me in the Picture. I was Shooting a 30-06 (I got it free with my new 86 Trailer home purchase) and was taking a Crap when this bear came from Behind. I swung around and unloaded my gun with Crap Flowing down my leg....

I'm actually sueing the State of AK for not telling me there was brown bears in the woods there !!! Fetching CRAZY !!!

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

I don't know anything about the size or weight of the bear , all I know is the picture of the hiker he killed and ate is pretty gruesome, usahunter

The article says he was ten yards away and coming right at them, then all he could see in his scope is head. Also seems like he took awhile to find a shot after they saw the bear at 10 yds. Just seems kind of strange to me!

Michael

"Moosie you crack the hell out of me. LMAO!!!!"

Buuuahahahah !!!

All I need is to make one person smile a Week and I feel my life is fullfilled :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom