Monster Moose

O

OnTarget

A friend in Alaska sent this to me

Wow .....never saw any of these up here
The moose in the photos is an Alaska-Yukon moose taken by Eric
Arnette on September 5th. It was taken in the Kilbuck Mountains, which is 380 iles west of Anchorage, AK. The rack is approximately 75 inches wide, has about 36 countable points, and was unofficially scored by a
person ho is not an Official Measurer at around 264 points. In the near future it'll be posted on the Boone and Crockett Club's web siteon "Trophy Watch" where the official score will be announced once it is entered.

the-biggie.jpg

Justin
www.huntinco.com

Good God almighty! What a hog! I would be too busy filling my pants with fecal matter to pull the trigger! Thanks for the pic!
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A NICE 'RACK'!!!

I WOULD TRADE A COUPLE OF YEARS WORTH OF HIGHLY COVETED UTAH TAGS FOR A HUNT LIKE THAT!!!

I'D EVEN TAKE A BULL JUST SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN THAT ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING:DD'S ARE NICE BUT NOT NEARLY AS NICE AS THIS 'RACK'!!!

WOW! that looks like some prehistoric dinosaur looking creature.
that thing is a monster.

I'd like to see the guy standing next to the horns, not 10 feet back. He's huge, but camera tricks make them look much bigger than they really are.

This Moose and brief info are on the B&C website now under the "Trophy Watch". What is that darker gray in the back behind the antlers on both sides, does not look like antlers at all and gives the idea it is part of the rack?? I could be wrong but not the best picture to see the whole rack.

Brian

WOW!!!!! I mean WOW!!!!!!!!!

Look at all the mass that PIG has. What a Great Bull. Congrats to the hunter. I'm not sure exactly how scoring a moose goes but that HAWG looks like he should score over 500 inches.

What a Pig

Biggest bull I've ever seen, period. Congrats to whoever is the lucky guy is!

How much does a rack and cape from a critter like that weigh?
Bcboy should have a good guess.

Ed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom