monster mule deer killed in wyo.

bigmoosie

A friend of mine called this morning, said he killed a monster yesterday. All I can say its over 40" Killed with a sponser on here if he wants to say more.

Well that is certainly good to know...which is not a lot more than I knew before...a friend, a call, over 40", and WY. Next time don't give so much detail. :eek:

Now I know how a trout feels when he bites down on a worm on a hook only to find out not only did he get hooked but the worm was synthetic.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This was a joke I use to play on my buddies when they were late getting up to Deer camp opening week.
40 inches is amazing if it's true, I could never use that type of figure in any of my jokes because it just sounds too unbelievable. Hope you have pics coming soon - love to see this Monster.

What a toad. Love the mass, palmation, cheaters and character on that rack. Just an incredible buck. Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-11 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]Beautiful buck, simply amazing. Congradulations to the hunter, he's going to be flying high for quite a while after that one.

Now that someone was fortunate enough to get him, I'm curious to know if anyone scouted him before season. I would be amazed that with all of the network of trail cams in the state that none of you turned this one up before season!

Let me say this about this post, I do know "bigmoosie" and Ron is not going to come on here and post a bunch of chit just to stir a pot. And that hunter in the above picture looks familar and if it is him, then there is no trumped up sizes just to rile the crowd, he along with his family are big time hunters from Northern Kali.

At first I thought it might be Louie but then I saw the picture and knew it was not him.

Let's hope that the pictures show up on the Outfitters page soon or in some other story.

My 2 cents on this post.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Every year I see a buck on here that I say is the greatest buck of the year, well this is the buck that will need to be topped this year...and just think most states are just starting there deer hunts, its gonna be a good one.

Nmbighorn

Looks like the same guy who killed a big deer with Non Typical Outfitters last year. Wonder if he was with them again?

O.K all you A## H#### this is the buck.It was killed with a sponser on here like I said if he wants to say more he can. The buck is 41" 18x12 approx 272. Call b.s on this if you want. People get on here try to tell what they hear, and you get a bunch of idiots calling b.s. on everything whether it be the score of a animal or rumor of a nice animal being killed. I know a lot of people that used to come on here a lot no longer do so. Well I guess I vented enough for know. All I know is Brian was so excited he could hardly talk several hours after he killed it.

What an awesome and unique buck! It is simply ridiculously huge!
congrats.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

understatement, That is a HUGE MONSTER of Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Got this on an email...could be
>the buck?
>
>IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/shedhead195/DSC04110.jpg[/IMG]
>

I believe if I ever killed a buck like this one I would put my old model 70 away and become the camp cook from that point on.

What a nice buck.

That deer is unreal BIG.... WOW! I can't believe the mass. It makes other really nice bucks look anorexic! Congrats to the hunter. Was wondering if it was a drop-camp?

I hope the buckshow sired a lot of does. Appears to have a big ole roman nose too.. unbelievable animal!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Do moose or elk ever cross bred with deer?

If so, this buck needs to be considered in a class, other than mule deer.

What a post, thanks gents and congrat on a.............I don't even know what to call it because it's in a world of it's own.
DC

Simmer down bigmoosie. You have got to admit, your original post left something to be desired.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Congrats to Brian on a STUD of a deer!!! I've hunted around Brian when I was guiding in Nevada. The guy is as hard of a hunter as I've ever seen! He puts in the time and miles. I've seen him pass 200" deer, trying to get the bigger one in the area. He's one hell of a good guy too! Glad to see he finally smoked a real GIANT!!!!

It was pre-scouted. It was also a close encounter when it was harvested.

I heard 260"+ and believe every inch but that beast needs to go to an official panel for scoring. Pretty tough to get an accurate tape on it.

A big congrats to the hunter and Robb on a buck of a lifetime!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-11 AT 04:48AM (MST)[p]Still no booby prizes for being the first one to post a thread on big animals killed without any pics....at least that I'm aware of. Making hearsay posts will usually always create a small firestorm. That's why we need a "HEARSAY" section. There will always be huge animals killed in most huntable states so just post when you have pics and accurate info.

I'll play along though....

....heard it was taken in the Selway.

Wow! That is one of the coolest pics of a buck ever. That is a one of a kind animal. Thanks for posting the pics and info. Don't worry about all the other fools on this site. Notice that they call bs and then the pics are posted and none of them come back to say..."Whoops sorry, I am a complete fool!" They won't own up to the fact that they are complaining, whining, forum rats.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Zigga,one post shows a picture of the buck and one look will tell you where the buck came from,so the story matches. Apparently it was a guided hunt, money and technology fade the accomplishment in my view, but a heck of a buck no doubt. there could be more deer like that running around if the WGF would manage better,thats what always springs to my mind.

Let's give the outfitter some props. Whose operation scouted And helped the hunter?

>>Got this on an email...could be
>>the buck?
>>
>>IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/shedhead195/DSC04110.jpg[/IMG]
>>
>
>I believe if I ever killed
>a buck like this one
>I would put my old
>model 70 away and become
>the camp cook from that
>point on.
>
>What a nice buck.

WOW incredible mass... I really dont see 272 the frame is pathetic on that deer and it really doesnt have that much trash. NO disrespect AT ALL that is a ##### giant and Id give my left nut for that deer just dont see 272 all due respect.

>Looks like the same guy who
>killed a big deer with
>Non Typical Outfitters last year.
> Wonder if he was
>with them again?

Still pretty sure it was with Non Typical Outfitters. A true pisscutter of a buck!

>WOW incredible mass... I really dont
>see 272 the frame is
>pathetic on that deer and
>it really doesnt have that
>much trash. NO disrespect AT
>ALL that is a #####
>giant and Id give my
>left nut for that deer
>just dont see 272 all
>due respect.

Brian is a BIG dude... I would say at least 6'4" and built, he was a golden glove boxer. I can only imagine how big that rack is in person.

Buck of a hundred lifetimes!!!That is one heavy, awesome buck! Congrats to the hunter and guide.

Don P

Wow!!!!!!! That is a legendary buck in my opinion. Who cares what it scores! You don't see that kind of mass on Deer very often. That buck has Everything! Width, Extras, Droptine, and MASSSS!! Congrats to the hunter, sounds like a cool guy.

That buck looks like something killed in the good ole days. Really inspiring to see that there are still monsters like that roaming the hills. Congrats to the hunter.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-11 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-11 AT 09:48?AM (MST)

I think these are three years of his left sheds found in 07',08'and 11'. I named him "Palmer" for abviose reasons. I would love to see this buck and compare his sheds!
9238palmer_and_chris_ledoux_monument_012.jpg

Dream buck.

I got a picture text of this buck caped out with snow background. What a toad

Those are incredible finds. Too bad only one side. Definetly same buck! You must not have sent that pic out to many people. Don't think I remember ever seeing that anywhere. Any luck finding out if someone has the match?

I showed a few friends and put picts up on another site but tried to keep him on the down low so as not to have any competition. Havent heard of anyone else finding the matches except for a guy that found his left shed this spring. Would love to see the elusive right sides with the dropper on them.

>Now that's what a "huge" buck
>looks like Cali boys.
>
>LOL
>
>:)

HunterHarry must not be familiar that a Cali boy shot the huge buck last year. So Harry I think they know what a "huge" buck looks like. LMFAO

Harry was referring to a post of a supposed HUGE Cali deer in the CA section, it was not HUGE, this on is.....

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Dandy buck wish I could find one like that. I held one of his sheds just a week ago. Guess it give us something to dream about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom