Monster Muleys Members get 20% off and Free shipping

Skregear

We want to thank all of our Monster Muley friends that have supported us over the years. We are offering 20% off all regular priced items on all Skre gear plus free shipping. In addition, if you spend over $99 we will kick in a free Skre T-Shirt it will automatically be added to your cart just select a size. This offer will go for the rest of February 2020.
The Code to use in MM20 at checkout.

thanks Skre! i am looking for lightweight puffy jacket for early season high country hunts. hope i can find one that i like by you guys. thanks for appreciating MM. Thanks Founder.

thanks Skre! i am looking for lightweight puffy jacket for early season high country hunts. hope i can find one that i like by you guys. thanks for appreciating MM. Thanks Founder.

Check out our Ptarmigan Jacket! If you have a specific question, you can ask here, send us a message, or give us a call. We're happy to help!

I can vouch for their Ptarmigan Jacket--as well as all their other gear. This coat is only 15 oz and they use a premium 850 water repellent goose down. I've used it many times--most recently on a 4th season hunt in Colorado with temps as low as negative 10 some mornings and it did awesome. They are the best bang for your buck and their customer service is the best on the market in my opinion.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom