Monster Trout - Kayak Partner

jims

Long Time Member
I know this isn't a hunting post but thought I would give it a go in the Colo forum. I didn't draw many tags this year so I'm heading to the Great Lakes (Wisconsin) towards the end of October (from Colorado) to fish for giant browns for 2 weeks. The past 2 years I've caught browns and rainbows/steelhead up to 19 lbs and am pretty confident this will be the year I'll break the 20 lb barrier. I just found out a buddy of mine won't be able to make it so I'm trying to find a partner to share expenses and the experience. I usually fish long days and am pretty hardcore. If this sounds like something you may be interested in please email me at [email protected] I have quite a few pics I can send that will make your eyeballs pop!

Dang it would be fun but work keeps calling my name and I have to answer. Jim think turkeys in the spring good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom