MonsterMuleys March Madness bracket

Don't ask me how I did it but I'm not me. I'm ESPNFAN3687037855. I don't know how to edit it....

I'll be out the first day anyway.

I entered......UConn winning it all. Biggest upset I see is New Mexico upsetting Clemson and Duquesne upsetting BYU. Good luck guys!

Interesting fact about your odds of picking a perfect bracket: If you assume each pick has a 70% probability of being correct then your odds are less than 1 in 5 Billion. Each year there are between 16 and 20 million entries on ESPN, so we would expect a perfect bracket about once every 300 years at a 70% correct pick rate. If you put the pick rate down at 50% then your odds drop to 1 in 9 Quintillion, and a perfect bracket would come around once every 500 Billion years.

Interesting fact about your odds of picking a perfect bracket: If you assume each pick has a 70% probability of being correct then your odds are less than 1 in 5 Billion. Each year there are between 16 and 20 million entries on ESPN, so we would expect a perfect bracket about once every 300 years at a 70% correct pick rate. If you put the pick rate down at 50% then your odds drop to 1 in 9 Quintillion, and a perfect bracket would come around once every 500 Billion years.
About as often as Utah re-assess their deer management plan.....

I'm in. I don't normally watch but as a Nebraska fan I finally have a reason to tune in, at least for one game.

Don't worry, boys. Only 1 in 12,000 brackets are still intact now that day 1 is in the books. Its doubtful any of them will make it through today.

I have had a couple wrong but Kentucky and BYU losses hurt- had Kentucky winning 3 games and had BYU winning 2 games. Surprisingly, my bottom half is still perfect.

My South bracket is all losers so far. :(

Calipari may be fired......I hear a stat that they've won 1 tourney game in 3 years?

TN is going to make it to the Final four. Go vols. I would not have Bama losing the first two either until the play NC.

Last edited:
I have been following my bracket, but I have been watching NCAA D1 wrestling championship, have not watched any basketball.
Penn St has ran away with the team championship
There has been some unbelievable upsets.

A company was employed at 20 years ago we always did NCAA brackets. We would put in $5 for each round and $10 for who ever scored the most.
I always won a couple rounds each year but I never won the over all points.
Round of 16 always hurt my bracket.

But is there a path to victory for me? I know I need UConn to lose their next game and Purdue to win. All you need is UConn to win.

But you picked Uconn to get to the championship????
I agree, Uconn is going to be really tough to beat. They look real good.
UConn has been winning by at least 20 each game. NC State came out of nowhere. Gonna be good games. Hard to see UConn winning by 11 or more against Alabama but Vegas knows best!

There’s 4 of us with a chance to win, but On_Target has a big lead to win. He kind of snuck up there.

IMG_4430.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom