Montana Crow Rez Black Bear

30Hart

Very Active Member
Finally able to connect on a really big color-phase black bear. The big boar was on a similar colored old sow and we stalked him to within 40 yards from over a mile. Really love hunting black bears in the rut. Saw several hot sows running around and each had a big boar in tow behind. Bear squared at 6ft 8 1/2 inches and had a 19 5/8 skull. Thanks to one of my closest friends and owner of Crow Country Outfitters, Chaz. He's a heck of a bear guide. Also here's a pic of another bear from the same basin as mine. If you need any info on hunting bears up there shoot me a message and I'll send you some info.
80929img2302.jpg

10706img2468.jpg

2954img2403.jpg

Your bear is a monster and that other is a Bad bear either.
The Rez has some of the best land for growing big bears.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The bear's food up there is amazing they don't have to travel far in Spring or Fall for food. Plus most native Americans up there don't hunt bear as they can hunt deer or elk all year round. The outfitter doesn't harvest very many bears either so it's the perfect environment for bears living out their lives and ultimately dying of old age.

My outfitter is currently the only licensed outfitter up there that does both bison and bear. And yes all the guys have helped out Foyle when he was up there, but he doesn't go up there anymore so it's just us. Thanks for the kind words buddy!!!
>
>Judas!!! Sweet bear!!!
>
>Is that the same outfit mossback
>uses for bear and buff?
>
>
>
>
>
>"That's a special feeling, Lloyd!?
>