Montana Grizzly Death

Out of hibernation pretty early I would think.? Tragic event for sure. What a beautiful family.
Bears will wake up and move around all months of the year. A tragic reminder for the living that you should be cautious in grizz country and carry some form of protection. Rumor going around is he did not.

What a beautiful family, I couldn’t imagine what they are going through. Looks like they just lost their house to a fire a couple years back too.

Bears will wake up and move around all months of the year. A tragic reminder for the living that you should be cautious in grizz country and carry some form of protection. Rumor going around is he did not.

What a beautiful family, I couldn’t imagine what they are going through. Looks like they just lost their house to a fire a couple years back too.
Thanks SS!

Grizzly is one thing I’m so glad we don’t have to deal with here in NM. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Really tragic. I live in Livingston and have hunted that drainage plenty. I didn’t know Craig but we had at least one mutual friend. These bears are definitely getting worse every year. I’ve probably just been lucky so far. Thoughts and prayers for his family. My wife attended one of the fundraisers for his family after their house burned down. Make the most out of every day everyone.

Its been said, but what a tragedy. Nature is electrifying and stimulating and beautiful. But also very raw and sometimes, unforgiving.

My prayers are with the family. I can only imagine the loss of a spouse, and my imagination doesn't do it justice, I'm sure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom