montana mountain goat

R

ram100

I am going to apply for Montana goat. I was wondering if anyone had a place to get info on the stats for the various units? I tried the website and struck out. I was considering success rates, days hunted and trophy potential. Maybe someone knows who to speak with at the FWP office? I am a nonres and really want to get a nice goat someday. I think they make a great mount. I know some members here drew in the past and maybe they have some suggestions> email if you prefer.

I am also going to apply for goat in MT. Also going to apply for a sheep tag. Like ram100 said, any info on the diff. units would be greatly appriciated. I am just going to shoot for the stars on the sheep tag and apply for the hard to get, trophy units,so any info on the various unit will help. Who knows, you can't win if you don't play.

Iwould love to. But just how much dinero are we talking here? I amm trying to save up for a return trip to Zimbabwe in '05. Send me some details. That is one of my dream hunts.
Scottyboy

scottyboy, the outfitter I work for up here in BC just informed me he has a cancellation hunt just open up. I think it knocks off about a thousand bucks for the guy that takes the hunt. If you want some more info let me know.

woodster, could it be a mixed bag hunt upgrade??? Stone or Dall or California Bighorn??? Mnt. Caribou maybe??

Definately send me some info on that hunt. I was talking with a friend yesterday back home in TX who had put in for the 4th year in CO. We were talking about doing a hunt somewhere like BC for either goat or caribou. I would love to do a late season goat hunt. Send it on!!
Scottyboy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom