For Sale Montana Paradise

soupcreek

A member of my family is selling some hard-to-find creek front land in Montana. This is the perfect spot for a getaway and/or the perfect hunting base camp. There are LOTS of elk, mule deer and whitetails in the area and LOTS of public land to hunt. The brook trout are plentiful in Canyon Creek. Power and high speed internet are in the paved road that provides year round access. The Blackfoot river is just over the continental divide, only 20 minutes away. A different family member is willing to sell the adjacent property at a pretty good discount to an MM member if you are interested. This is about 30 minutes northwest of Helena. Here is a couple links to the listing:
Zillow has it mapped wrong on their system. Send me a message and I will get you some accurate maps.
Thanks for looking,
Soup

Here is a map showing all the public land and Block Management Areas nearby. My wife is anxious to sell her parcel. It is like the one in the listing posted previously. Make her an offer! You won't find another piece like these!
Ryan
435-773-2403
Montana Vicinity Map.jpg

This is a muley my brother killed in 2018 at our secret family hunting ground (not too far from this property). It is 28 1/2 inches wide and scores 185 gross. The cool whitetail configuration makes it kind of fun.
EC784F39-B75C-47D7-9D6E-9B5F91A2A0EE.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom