montana partial refund

I didn't want a refund! I wanted my tag! I still cant figure it out either. We sent in for the "preference point" aka give em an extra 50 bucks, and still didn't draw. My buddy that's been going for 15 years thinks its "first applied, first drawn" and if that's the case Ive REALLY got a complaint because he was party number 185 and they were successful and I was party number 117!

I didn't want a refund! I wanted my tag! I still cant figure it out either. We sent in for the "preference point" aka give em an extra 50 bucks, and still didn't draw. My buddy that's been going for 15 years thinks its "first applied, first drawn" and if that's the case Ive REALLY got a complaint because he was party number 185 and they were successful and I was party number 117!
Did you apply for big game combo or deer combo? Lots of applications this year and many people didn’t draw with 1pt.

We were party number 12 and didn't get drawn and we purchased the preference point.

Myself and a buddy drew Elk General Combo on the second go around within the "release" tags. This was our first year applying.

I didn't want a refund! I wanted my tag! I still cant figure it out either. We sent in for the "preference point" aka give em an extra 50 bucks, and still didn't draw. My buddy that's been going for 15 years thinks its "first applied, first drawn" and if that's the case Ive REALLY got a complaint because he was party number 185 and they were successful and I was party number 117
Did you both apply the,same,time /same,day same hour etc

Im not sure when the other guys applied. We also put in for the "preference point" aka give em an extra 50 bucks. That worked last year but it didn't this time. I will try again next year but I just got back from a NE turkey hunting trip and deer tags are over the counter there and I found some private land to hunt to boot. MT may lose my money eventually.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom