Montana re-issuing 50 TAGS

bowedark

Called the Montana Game and Fish today, said that were sending out & re-issuing the first 50 tags today,if your alternate license # is less than 50 sound like you have TAGS coming!!!! Congratulations

Also asked if my number had a chance for September BOW HUNT, said they would be a good chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only need 42 more & I will get some TAGS, may get to Bow Hunt Montana yet this year!!!!!!!!!!
Bowedark

Bowedark, They are actually re-issuing about 115 tags. I called today and was told i was sent an application to receive a re-issued tag..... I was number 90. They did have to use about 30 tags to correct mistakes from the original draw, you will get one don't worry. good luck hunting, Hatrick

Hatrick, That good news I going to start packing my truck!!!!!!!!!! YOU woulded be pull my leg?? my number is 91. Bowedark

Bowedark, thats what they told me when i called. She then asked for my name and checked the computer and she said yes you were sent a app they went into the mail yesterday, Hatrick

You guys are talking about the alternate list right, not ALS number. if alternate list I wont get one as there is 217 people before me.

Bowedark, i called again and got the same answer.... they sent me an app for big game combo. And I wouldn't joke about that hunting is serious business to me Good luck, Hatrick

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-05 AT 04:36AM (MST)[p]Hatrick, I call & she would not tell a thing not even the information that she gave me Wednesday, But that they be more info in a week or two and to watch the mail. Basically she try to get me off the phone. I'm going to go on what you said
Bowedark

Last Year Montana Bull with bow

bowedark101904-1.jpg

bowedark101904-2.jpg

Hatrick, Got a application also!!!!!!!!
I fedx the sucker back be there 10:30am tomorrow so they say. Also got my tag Antelope 700-00 Tag.
Bowedark

Bowedark, This is off the subject but I was wanting to bend your ear alittle about area 410 for elk, Sounds like you know some about this area. Not interested in archery season, only rifle. Any help would be appriciated. Oh,yea, great bull!!

Thanks, Koyote

Yes I have drawn 410-20 Finally. I was a Montana resident but now I live in Oregon. I've been trying for that tag for years and finally got it. I've hunted Antelope and deer near there but never in 410. A friend of mine from the bitteroot spent a week there last year with a guy who had the permit. The guy got a 358 bull. So I have alittle info from last year but Im just wanting to learn more about the area before I go. Thought you could help mabye.

Thanks, Jeff

Bowedark, I told you not to worry and that you would get a tag!!!!I got mine on Tuesday. Good luck hunting this fall!! Hatrick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom