Montana Sheep Draw Posted

Iddogguy

Just tried to check Montana Sheep, Goat, Moose & Bison draw results. Said check back draw in process! Good Luck

No luck for my immediate family for 6 sheep applications, 3 goat apps, and 5 moose apps.

But we can't complain about Montana having drawn 2 goat tags, 3 sheep tags, and 4 moose tags over the years.

Plus, Montana treated me pretty well with a good deer permit this year.

Nada for me but only 9 years into MT draw system now. Come on Utah and Idaho hurry up and post yours now so I can move on, May is a busy month for sure.

Is 22 points maximum now? Draw statistics from 20 going into the 2021 draw was maximum, that would make 22 coming out of this draw maximum.

Is 22 points maximum now? Draw statistics from 20 going into the 2021 draw was maximum, that would make 22 coming out of this draw maximum.
I think it is, either 21 or 22...and this was my 42nd consecutive year applying for sheep.

Montana was random, had a full preference system, stopped it, random for a while, went to bonus about 2001, at some point started squaring points, what it is now. I'm showing 21 now across the board and an sure I haven't missed a draw since the bonus points system started, + 15 previous. I have no idea how I would prove never missing the last 22 draws. Oh well... It's not 100% preference so not a huge deal 22 vs 21.

Montana was random, had a full preference system, stopped it, random for a while, went to bonus about 2001, at some point started squaring points, what it is now. I'm showing 21 now across the board and an sure I haven't missed a draw since the bonus points system started, + 15 previous. I have no idea how I would prove never missing the last 22 draws. Oh well... It's not 100% preference so not a huge deal 22 vs 21.
Max points going into the draw was 21. I applied this year and my point totals are still showing 21 so most likely they haven’t updated everyone with max points to 22 points yet.

Also agree that 22 vs 21 not a huge deal as the improvement in draw odds for a NR is minuscule. You still have to get extremely lucky to get your name pulled out of the hat…

Horniac

You may call the department because I was short a point or two didn’t realize it and called about something else comes to find out I had another portal account with points in it so they merged them together and combined my points.

I'm showing 22 M,S,G points now. You used to be able to see points change before draw results. Now it takes a while after the draw.

I'm showing 22 M,S,G points now. You used to be able to see points change before draw results. Now it takes a while after the draw.
Wow I never knew MT had a backdoor for early draw results. My M,S,G points have also been updated to reflect max at 22 as well…

Horniac

My buddy got it done first day 17yds

463B3325-8060-4FE5-9CD3-622D9E9891DD.jpeg

E05B042B-DB12-4187-9D9D-078E048BDA36.jpeg

0C2E084A-28BE-4491-BFA5-8A026F829604.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom