Moose Cape for Sale

hawkbill

Very Active Member
I have a great Moose Cape In the Freezor, this Moose was Harvested by my daughter in 2021. I live in Idaho, PM me if you are interested

Any luck with your moose cape, Hawkbill??? I've got a Shiras bull cape in my freezer that is already tanned and ready to mount. I don't have any room in my house for a moose mount so I'm thinking of selling my cape.
Maybe when I retire in a few years I'll build a big enough man cave to display all of my critters including a big Shiras bull that I'm PLANNING to harvest in the next few years!!! ;)

I apologize for not getting back with you sooner it's been an extremely hectic spring and summer so far. If you still have your daughters moose cape I would like to try and meet up with you. For some reason I lost your phone number.

Shiras Moose Cape for free to good home.
Do you still have this moose cape? If so what is the measurement between the horns? Looking to replace a cape that was ruined by the outfitter for a youngster who went on a Hunt Of A Lifetime Moose hunt a couple years ago. It was a small bull.

Do you still have this moose cape? If so what is the measurement between the horns? Looking to replace a cape that was ruined by the outfitter for a youngster who went on a Hunt Of A Lifetime Moose hunt a couple years ago. It was a small bull.
Was it a shiras? My dad had one in the freezer from a couple years back I can see if he still has it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom