moose draw

It says in the regs that successful applicants will be notified by June 10. They are usually quicker than that but we will see what happens last year. Last year I got the unsuccessful email on May 17th. My guess this year is the 15th.

I am waiting for this draw as well. Not gonna lie, this is the tag I want more than anything else I have put in for this year. Hoping the 15 will be the day.

Been putting in for over 20 years. No tag this year but I can not complain. Idaho has been good. Was putting my daughter in the moose draw also as soon as she was old enough to qualify for the mentor program. Few years ago she drew an we had a great DIY hunt.

B58DCAD0-6829-416F-8AFF-0E608D02F6C8.jpeg

6609AA0E-6EC4-4E1E-8259-E65DCAE6836E.jpeg

My wife struck out.

when I got on line to put her in I planned to apply also.

During the process (maybe it was the $2,250) I decided to do deer/elk/antelope. But I’m more disappointed she didn’t draw then if I hadn’t.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom