Moose Goat Sheep Draw

BigFin

Well, the commission is meeting today, the 12th. If all goes according to prior year schedules, the Moose Goat and Sheep results will be posted Monday afternoon. In past years, results have been available the Monday following the June commission meeting.

Since I have opened my big mouth and got everyone's hopes up, they will probably change procedure and notify us around Labor Day.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

SWEET!
ismith
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

BigFin, My hopes are now way up. I will hold you personally responsible for any letdown LOL. Good luck to you and ismith. And me too. mtmuley

Even if I dont draw anything Ill still have plenty of good hunting to do, thank god I live in Montana! Good luck BigFin and mtmuley. Between the 3 of us we should be able to pull something decent!
ismith

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

"...Between the 3 of us we should be able to pull something decent!"

I hope you are right ismith. Even better if ALL three of us pull a tag.

Last year a friend drew both moose in the Bridgers and sheep in the Breaks. Two years before that, he drew a goat tag for the Crazies. Go figure. At least he is on the seven year wait for all species, so maybe we have a chance this year.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I drew 314 goat and 680 sheep. I'm pumped! I broke out the maps, reserved my flights, booked my horses, and started organizing my gear. I even explained to my wife the importance of this type of event. Alarm went off and I realized it wasn't Monday yet.... Only Friday. Another blah day at work....

Results not up yet, but I just gained a sheep point, so I know what I didn't draw.... I keep checkin to see my goat points vanish to none.

Nothing for me, guess Ill have to wait for the elk, deer, and antelope drawings.
ismith

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I got my bonus points too for all three...bummer, too bad I can't collect interest on them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom