Moose help

Mbogo

Finding a big bull to hang this supertag on is proving to be more difficult than I had hoped. I have spent time in 55,65 and 67. If anyone is willing to pass on some information it is greatly appreciated. I plan on going to unit 29 in a couple days but I am willing to go just about anywhere at this point. Thanks.

Are you close to Idaho Falls? I know of one monster in 69 in Tex Creek. Give me a call on cell phone. 521-4839

I saw 2 mature bulls on the west side of the Pine Creek road in 67 yesterday. About at the Piney Creek campground. I didn't look at them very closely - so I'm not certain just how big they were. Now I know someone with a tag I'll play closer attention if I see any big bulls.

Good luck!

Guy

could get ya on moose asap up here in the panhandle, but a hell of a drive for you. obviously you would be passing good ground and bulls on your way also. good luck. i envy your situation :)

I would second the Pine Creek pass area of unit 67. Yesterday morning there were 3 cows and one good mature bull all within 3/4 of a mile to the north of the parking area at the top of the pass. Seems to be lots of moose hanging in the area.

+1. Behind. Pocatello.,

Get a big one

Chk with some taxidermists in eastern Id

Lots of moose and they have particular areas where they are always thick

Most people will help with a moose. Cause not many tags

Check in the little gun stores too

I haven't hunted over there for ten years but moose hunting was my all time fav hunt

Moose move around all day, stick out like crazy, and the leaves are now down

Any where with willows is always a good place to look

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom