Moose near Bountiful Peak

DidIDraw

Hi everyone:

I'm trolling for information about bull moose around Bountiful Peak/Farmington Canyon. I have an East Canyon tag this year and have spent most of my time scouting near Mountain Dell (where I'm seeing lots of 2-4 year old bulls but nothing in the next age class yet).

I spent one morning poking around near Bountiful Peak and found a 3 year old bull that had a body like a tank but is still pretty young. Has anyone seen any good bulls up there over the last couple of weeks or maybe last fall they'd be willing to point me towards? If I can find moose in that area I'd prefer to hunt there over Mountain Dell to avoid all of the runners, bikers, and golfers.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, just saw this thread. Curious how it worked out for you? My dad drew this tag and I know exactly where you were coming from. Any tips would be amazing! I am not too familiar with Bountiful. Thanks man

Didn't end up finding a good bull near Bountiful Peak but found a nice 44" bull up behind the golf course in Parleys. You can find the post with pictures here on MM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom