Moose/Sheep/Goat

I cashed my points in on a ewe tag since family priorities is making me need to cut back in the next few years. Ten day float hunting the breaks with a ewe tag, deer tag and a buddy with an archery elk tag is gonna be a fun trip!
You'll have lots,of,company good luck

Got another unlimited sheep tag. 5th or 6th one. Roadblocks abound every year. This year it will be the wife’s archery breaks tag and my hunting partner drew a goat tag. Living within 50 miles of my unit means I still got a chance though.

Got another unlimited sheep tag. 5th or 6th one. Roadblocks abound every year. This year it will be the wife’s archery breaks tag and my hunting partner drew a goat tag. Living within 50 miles of my unit means I still got a chance though.
Good luck the unlimited is in the cards for me soon.

Points only this year for sheep and mtn goat. I've still got a freezer full of moose meat from last year's Shiras tag! Great times in MT!!!

I’m one to think about checking results every day especially right before they are posted
I forgot to check, I have a good excuse, have been bass fishing ?
Got extremely fortunate, drew moose 100-50
The only non resident tag
live in central Idaho, so scouting trips will be not too far

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom