Moose Sportsmans tag

ChadE12

I have some info on a killer bull moose if whoever drew the sportsmans tag is interested.

B0E66B6C-BCFD-4F8A-8B51-6C52F061749E.jpeg

Assuming this is Utah, the sportsman’s tag holder has already killed a bull.

My brother has a bunch of points though that he is ready to burn next year-so if you want to share details privately, we could put it to good use???

Assuming this is Utah, the sportsman’s tag holder has already killed a bull.

My brother has a bunch of points though that he is ready to burn next year-so if you want to share details privately, we could put it to good use???
Have any pictures of what bull was killed with the sportsman permit? Just curious

I have seen pictures, but won’t share without the hunters permission. I don’t know the hunter at all-the guide that helped him is a good friend and coworker of my brothers.

The bull he killed is not as big as the bull in that trailcam pic, I can tell you that much?

I just spent 10 days scouting and hunting Moose with my daughter. I think you are a real jackass for coming on here and trying to sell that animal in the middle of the season. I would also like to shove all your trail cams up your. No respect for wildlife. That’s why trail cams should be outlawed for good and that’s why I haul all that black plastic thrash out of the forest

I agree hawkbill-charging someone a finders fee for an animal is lame and sends all the wrong messages (it represents everything that is wrong with hunting currently IMO).

If you want to help a fellow hunter kill a good bull, good on you! If you don’t, keep the info and pics to yourself.

After my wife got her moose, we talked to a guy that guides for one of the big outfitters in the state. He recognized her bull and said he was offered $10k to find it for the Utah Auction Tag holder after it was filmed in Utah earlier that year.

This guy was an actual guide, but so often they're not; it's just some guy trying to monetize an animal he found. They should only allow licensed guides to receive money for finding animals and they should have to register by 1/31 every year. That would cut down on a bunch of the "finders fee" stuff.

Bottom line... The bull is hanging above my fireplace and didn't cost us anything more than a tag fee and gas money .

Last edited:
I just spent 10 days scouting and hunting Moose with my daughter. I think you are a real jackass for coming on here and trying to sell that animal in the middle of the season. I would also like to shove all your trail cams up your. No respect for wildlife. That’s why trail cams should be outlawed for good and that’s why I haul all that black plastic thrash out of the forest
I just found him in the middle of the season, and you don’t know one thing about me haha and you admitting to an illegal activity, tells me all I need to know about you. like it or not they aren’t illegal and I’ll continue to do things within my rights mmmkay pumpkin

Also fyi I just finished elk hunting didn’t fill my tag, but I could have taken what I thought as a highly unethical shot and risked injuring a really nice bull and losing him and him dying and going to waste but decided to pass the shot up and try to get in on him again but never did. So don’t tell me i don’t have any respect for wildlife im sure I have more respect for wildlife in my pinky finger than you’ll ever have

Imagine this: Everybody has trail cams. Everybody who locates a nice trophy goes online and sells that information. It becomes the "tik-tok" of hunting.

Just how many years would it be before the biggest trophies out there were 2 year olds?

Scary to think about...

Imagine this: Everybody has trail cams. Everybody who locates a nice trophy goes online and sells that information. It becomes the "tik-tok" of hunting.

Just how many years would it be before the biggest trophies out there were 2 year olds?

Scary to think about...

Already heading that direction with all the guides and posses out there chasing everything.

Innovative tech HD, it’s not to Hard to track you down, or Chad E. You are one heck of a sportsman.

Also fyi I just finished elk hunting didn’t fill my tag, but I could have taken what I thought as a highly unethical shot and risked injuring a really nice bull and losing him and him dying and going to waste but decided to pass the shot up and try to get in on him again but never did. So don’t tell me i don’t have any respect for wildlife im sure I have more respect for wildlife in my pinky finger than you’ll ever have
#notallheroeswearcapes

I shared the location with someone I trust and know without knowing they already filled their tag, not just gonna give a honey hole spot away without something in return, this isn’t only a spot for moose. so we can agree to disagree I find it funny people get so worked up when someone is willing to share info on a specific spot but if they don’t just give it up and people get so offended haha if people put in the time, work and miles others do they could find a sweet spot as well. But have a blessed day!
You’re willing to give up a honey hole for $$$$$ and that will forever make you a dirtbag.

Don’t chit where you eat.

I like your pic, great bull. I don't have a problem unless a law is broken. I hope you help someone take a stud animal. Best of luck!

We should take everyone’s trail cam pictures and have an auction site here on MM and sell all the mature animals off. It looks like ChadE12 finally found away to sell off animals before SFW can at the Expo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom