Moose

easyelk13

Nonresident looking to use my moose points in 2016. Can most likely draw any area but the Bighorns or 38. Not opposed to going guided. Anyone willing to share info on your favorite Moose area? PMs fine too. Thanks

How many points do you have? So for those of us that have studied Wyoming moose religiously might point you in the right direction.

With your points coming from out of state, your best chances w/ the areas I know at getting a mature moose good enough for the wall are Unit 4 guided, Unit 26 unguided (recommend finding a local who can help you out, I don't know any guides in that area) Unit 27 guided (can do 27 DIY but have to hunt the last two weeks of the season). If you narrow any of those down shoot me a PM. I know plenty of folks that have done well in those units as an out of state hunter.

Check out 16 guided. Recommend Bob Barlow. You can hunt unguided, particularly later in the season but someone familiar with the bulls in the Unit will be beneficial and most of it is wilderness. Easy unit to find a bull but books bulls are few and far between as with most areas anymore. Awesome country to hunt. You can make this a true adventure rather than a pickup moose hunt if that is what you are looking for.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom