Moosie is Blessing Utah....

M

Moosie

So if anyone is Up for breakfast Sunday Morning I'll be at exit 141 @ the Denny's or Village Inn off of I-15 at 8AM. Tomorrow morning I have a Date with my 2 oldest Boys Age 5 / 7 in a Duck blind in Idaho. After that I take a Quick 5.5 Hour Drive to Utah to have Dinner with Brandon Verde and Doyle Moss. From there I have a funfilled evening watching dodgeball :) and if we could get a Poker game going in the SLC area I'd be down for that :)

Then Early Sunday Morning it's Back to Boise stopping for 1 hour at Exit 141. Anyone up for it ?

PS, This invite is for breakfast or an Ass kicking, Whichever you prefer :)

I'll be on the Road all day Tomorrow afternoon. (208)571-1ELK is the Cell.

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

MOOSIE

IF YOU'RE FIXING A QUACKER DINNER BREAKFAST I'LL JUST TAKE THE ASS KICKIN!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE DUCK DINNERS,I'M SURE YOU'LL RAISE HELL WITH THEM QUACKERS!!!

YOU'RE NOT SUCKING UP TO MOSS ARE YA???(JUST KIDDING!!!)REMEMBER HE HUNTS TASTY BIG GAME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat DRIVING BY THE CITY SEWER PONDS THINKING:NA,THATS NOT FOR ME!!!

I don't Eat ducks.. jsut hunt them :) The breakfast is another buddy I'm hooking up with, But Since there is a Few here that wanted to Kick MY ass at one time I figured I'd throw out the Offer for Breakfast or an Ass kickin' I'd rather eat in peace, but whatever *WINK*

Happy hollidays Bcat Bess !!

• [*] -Moosie

Are you coming through Elko, Nv? I'm working night shift all weekend and could meet ya on Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning for breakfast. One more thing, just how big of a boy are ya? Ha ha. "Will fight for food!" Seriously, I am open for breakfast.
fatrooster.

Good luck on your duck hunt, ass kicking or breakfast.LOL
Heck I just wish I could be there to see what happens:)
Best,
Jerry

wow, im surprised you remembered my name.. you even put it first infront of that "other guy".. those of you inline for the moosie @ss kicking are behind me.. He thinks we are going to dinner....mwuauaua Cya tomorrow Moosie
Later, Brandon

Can you eat very well with a busted jaw??????

I know shooting those 3.5mag tungstens irons would probably smart a little.

Good luck.

LOL... I'm only 5'4 and 165#'s, I think thats why everyone wanted a piece of me at one time *WINK*

I'm not going through Elko, Going through Twin Falls and Down through Tremonton then South to SLC somewere.

BcatBess, I'm not Sucking up to Anybody, I've posted enough on this site for you guys to know that.

Just meeting him for Fun. I'm mostly going down to Meet Brandon Verde but The other guy was like ... OHH I want to meet this Moosie guy *hehe*

J/K, You guys behave this weekend :)

• [*] -Moosie

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-04 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]Although I like Geese Better.... and Opening weekend this year did treat us Well :

04_10_2_h.sized.jpg

I still do get a kick out of Ducks too :

11_3_04_d.sized.jpg

04_11_20d.sized.jpg

04_10_2_k.sized.jpg

I DID something new this year that I really liked, I started taking a few Kids out and letting them take Ducks with my not even bringing out a Gun, Heck I don't like eating them anyways but Love going out so it is perfect !!! :

Here is my Neighbor with his Son out for the First time hunting (The boy not the dad) :

10_26_04a.sized.jpg

10_26_04c.sized.jpg

that was before I wacked my Deer and Elk. After that I had more time to take out his Other Boy that drew a Great deer tag in Idaho but was Hit by a Car in our subdivision and Couldn't hike to go on the hunt. So We propped him up in a Blind with his Bruised up leg and let them at it, Notice his Leg brace (But a Big ARSH smile) :

04_12_11.sized.jpg

Tomorrow I'm taking my boys out just to sit in the blind, I have one buddy thats jsut going to run Camcorder and Bird dog it and another on the Gun with me. Hopefuly it will be a Good day.

Browtine, You better be ready for some Stories and Warn the SLC Police, Moosie is on his way.. Buuuahahaha !!!!

• [*] -Moosie

Hey Moosie, good to know your a local. I was born and raised in Boise and now live in meridian. You tell that Doyle Moss that if he's thinking about adoption, i am available. I'm 31 but i would be a good son.

Have a safe trip.

"Local" is a Scary word and not sure if I can use it sometimes. I've lived in Nampa for 11 years now and Went to College in Pokey before that. Prior to that I was a World traveler and I won't tell you which state I was Origionally born it. But the Current govener is Pretty cool there with a Gun in the movies himself ;)

I'm going to Talk to Doyle about coming up to the Deer Hunters of Idaho Banquet (feb 26th in Nampa). And to talk about .... Well, Some other stuff thats none of yer bid-ness actually :)

I've talked to him on the Phone and he seems like a Down to earth guy. I like his movies and he knows his stuff.

Kicker, at 31 we're the same age.. Untill next month when I turn 32 :)

You coming to the DHI banquet ? Email me at [email protected] and we'll chat.

• [*] -Moosie

HEIIIIYYYA !!! See what I did tothat "BOSS" ? And that Brown guy (Browtine) tried to get me from behind, Just like a F@g, But that slomo roundhouse took him out....

Although that was Funny.... Here is the Moosie in Action. MAybe some saw these last year ?

(Sorry to the guys that doing a Handstand over a deer offends them....)

2010_G.jpg

98_G.sized.jpg

151_G.sized.jpg

And for the Finally :

Disclaimer, Please don't try this on your Own, I'm a trained profesional and the gun was a Prop and was not loaded :)

http://www.hunttalk.com/albums/Fall03/tree.mpg

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie, I'll take you up on that offer, when you make it down Lake Powell way, I'd rather take you up on a foot race for a 6-pack, than kick the dog $hit out of you :)
If you offer corrective psycho-therapy along with your youth mentoring program, maybe I'll send my kids with you as well ;-)

Moosie is in Utah......and to think, I thought that stench was just lake effect. :)

I would take you up on the breakfast offer, but unfortunately my wife and I will be in the hospital. Our doctor wants to bring our baby early, so tommorrow or monday we should be parents!! :)

Maybe next trip.

TUFF---Scott

Tuff Bucker When You're at the Hospital Ask for your BAlls back from your Wife :)

PS, It's Exit 341 I just found Out today. Just out Side of Roy ? Denny's.

Looks like Most of you Boys Will be At Church, Understandable, You need the Blessings :)

• [*] -Moosie

I'll ask, but she'll just say no like she always does :(

As for the church thing, I probably should be in church, but I've been kind of bad about going lately. It sad Moosie, you proably go to the MOrmon church more often than I do, and your not even a member.....yet ;)

Have a safe trip back bud!! Wish I could've made the breakfast trip, I wanted to talk to about hunting deer in Idaho next year and get your EXPERT opinion, Mr. President.

Laters

TUFF

TuffBucker, Funny thing is I lead the Church's Christmas Play, I set up every event,Break them down, At the pioneer Days I lead a "CAMP" for the area party (3 camps like back in the Day) and I had 256(ish) people in my Squad, I go to the Dances, Pick at the Orchards several times a Year... Well, The list goes on... I do it all but Get Dunked and Go to Church on sunday :) :)

Sorry I miised you at Breakfast, I met a Buddy from my website there, and this on guy (45 mins into breakfast) came up from Behind and said, "One of you guys from Idhao ?" I said, "Yes Sir", He said, "You moosie ?" I said "Yes SIR", And he said"Then Scoot over...." And started telling me about his Days Events and Such. I then said...."Uhhhhh what's your Name :) "

Come to find out it's Pleasedeer from here, I'm surprised he was the only one to show up. We had a Good 15 min talk before he left and I needed to as well.

I'll be BAck in Utah End on JAN, 1st of Feb, MY sister-in-law is about 8 months along and She lives in Orem, When We get the "CALL" We'll pack our stuff up and Come down again. I'll be Begging ANYONE there to save me from the hospital Sister Mushy Kid stuff :) Keep that in mind bud.

Got to Meet Browtine (Brandon) and Spent the night at his place. (What a guy if you know what I meen *WINK*) After a 3 hour Dinner with Doyle we went back and watched Dodgeball and told Hunting lies, Now I know why you guys like Browtine so Much. He's a more likable guy even in person then on the board.

Well folks.... Utah can Put thier Cop forces Back to Rest because I'm home and Back at the Child Sweat Shops here working as usual.

HAve a Good and Safe Holliday and thanx for the "TOUGH GUYS" for not coming over to "WHOOP" me :p

(TUFF, check my Fireside)

• [*] -Moosie

Nice meeting ya Moosie.......... whats your name again! ha Thanks for the run down on Idaho sheep, I love that sheep hunting. Glad ya made it home safe.......... have a nice christmas. I'll checkout your website hunttalk.com

Moosie...that was a blast... I know you put on the tuff guy persona...but..I know better now..not many people would drive 5.5 hours to go straight to dinner....stay up BSing all night and drive back 5.5 hours just to say hey. I gave him directions to the house... Little did I know he would be driving a hunttalk.com billboard for a vehicle. haha... The dinner was pretty good. Moosie had a salad and margareta...(LOL).. The dinner with all of us would have came over 100 bucks easy...moosie was the first to try and pay for everyone.. As he took out his card he went to hand it to the waitress. very quikly i might add..it slipped out of his hand and almost took her head off....hahaha.. I hear this "swoooosh"..and the waistress Screamed... I look over to see moosie and he is bright red...haahah.. I about fell out of my chair laughing.. That upscale restraunt looked at it abit bit sifferently then i did... with all those stares for the rest of the night... well moosie, I am glad you made it home safe.. your welcome back anytime. Thanks for all the laughs.

Pleasedear, whats that supposed to mean?? haha I guess moosie told you some stories about me. Sorry I didnt make breakfast. (to clear my name). It would have been fun to be there.
Later, Brandon

browtine, did they reject his card? That's usually what happens when he offers to pay for my lunch.

Moosie, real men don't shoot hens. Just a heads up.

LOL Samsung, And to think we bought you lunch Just last friday. Hens ? Show me something you shot this year..... Or last year.... Or.... :)

Browtine, that's my trick, I bring a Card that really isn't a Card and "pretend" to drop it across the room and when It hits the Floor (or the Waitress in the Head)it self destructs. I learned my Magic from Harry potter.... that way we can't find it and the other person PAys.. BUUUAhahaha !!

Pleasedeer, You're welcome on the Talk. I'll drop anther post here when I Bless Utah with my sense of being again *wink*

• [*] -Moosie

""pretend" to drop it across the room "

if thats pretending you quite good at it. I remember the sound of the ricoshay when it hit the table on the side of us..I also remember it making a humming sounds as it flew..."pretend"...sheesh..you can put an eye out with that thing
Later, Brandon

At least....

At least I didn't spill 2 glass's of POP pn the table. Heck, Anyone can spill one, but Geesh, When you're in a $50 a plate resaurant you should at least pretend to be Civil. And the Farting ... now, Even I know you shouldn't have done the pull my finger trick with the Manager !!!!

• [*] -Moosie

RE: At least....

Hey, someone had to "break" the ice after that whole card incident. And what was the note you got as we left????yea, I thought so...for those who dont know, it was a trespass warning
Later, Brandon

A NOTE ?!?! HAHA !! You must have never gotten a Phone # from someone at a Food establishment before... I even got her picture :

halloweenface.jpg

:)

• [*] -Moosie

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-04 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]

that really her???? she looks younger in the picture :)
Later, Brandon

Note to self, Don't EVER put "Hot Sexy Fat Chicks" in the Google search engine to be funny again.... Never... Never ... never ........ Especially without the Nudity block on.... NEVER !!!

:)

(It's now in my "favorites" ... ;) )

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom