MORE AMMO SHORTAGE COMING.

RELH

Long Time Member
The Biden administration has reportedly ordered an ammunition manufacturer to stop selling Americans some 5.56mm rounds, which is the most common for the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

In an effort to severely limit the sale of ammo used in AR-15s, the U.S. military has ordered Winchester – which manages the U.S. Army’s Lake City ammunition plant – to stop selling its excess M855/SS109 (5.56mm) ammo to the public, The Truth About Guns reported citing a source close to the matter.

Still can’t figure why a government would want to disarm its population? It’s such a mystery? I only wish there was some sort of historical data we could look at of other governments disarming there population, why they did it and how it went. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

In the mean time though we can all rest easy knowing that there’s no such thing as inflation and the price of fuel is not, and I repeat not high. So comforting knowing our supreme leader loves and want the best for us. All HAIL LEADER POOPY PANTS!!!

He's the Commander in Chief. If he doesn't quit screwing around in Ukraine, he might need all the ammo he can get and maybe he knows it.

Jesse Waters reported that the IRS just ordered 3/4M$ of ammo. Now what does the IRS need ammo for...?
Again, just no possible way to know what it all means by looking at anything in history? We’re so dumb and our supreme leaders are so smart. They’ll take care of us

When do you think ole commander in full diaper will start covering generals chest in medals top to bottom?

I’m pretty sure he almost has all his debts to Ukraine paid back so I imagine that’ll be over soon
10% for the big guy, 10% for Raytheon, 10% for Lockheed Martin, 10% for Northrup Grumman, 10% for General Dynamics & 50% for the smartest guy Brandon has ever known

10% for the big guy, 10% for Raytheon, 10% for Lockheed Martin, 10% for Northrup Grumman, 10% for General Dynamics & 50% for the smartest guy Brandon has ever known
He is one smart cookie…..he was smart enough to be a dem crook…

Just as bad as all this- it's really gonna impact hunting in the long range. Most ammo manufacturers seem to be focused on supplying the fun-shooting, 2nd Amendment crowd- probably due to reasonable capitalistic reasons. Hunters? Reloaders? Good luck to them. You can buy all sorts of 9MM and AR15 ammo these days. Wanna box or two of Hornady ELDXs, Bergers, or even run of the mill Sierras? Notta chance- and the longer the demand for hoarding fun ammo outstrips supply, the longer it will be before they pay attention to normal hunters. Sigh...

My local Sporstman's Wharehouse had a Fathers day ammo sale they had everything in. I got there on the second day and one guy bought all of the .38 special but I did get .357 hunting rounds and copper bullets for every gun I own and no limit.....Shelves ere completely filled
Elk I even say 300 RUM but not the ones you want. 90-95 a box but had several choices

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom