More to think about ??

I wonder if Ted Nugent is rethinking his position.

Ted in December, "It’s not a real pandemic and that’s not a real vaccine, I’m sorry, I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life."

Ted today, "Oh my god what a pain in the a--. I literally can hardly crawl out of bed, the last few days but I did. I crawled. I thought I was dying.

I was tested positive today."

I wonder if Ted Nugent is rethinking his position.

Ted in December, "It’s not a real pandemic and that’s not a real vaccine, I’m sorry, I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life."

Ted today, "Oh my god what a pain in the a--. I literally can hardly crawl out of bed, the last few days but I did. I crawled. I thought I was dying.

I was tested positive today."

Might still have the same view....?

IDK what his entire view on the subject is but nothing in your quote says that people aren't getting sick, just that its not a pandemic. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing just saying. He can believe that people are getting sick and even dying and not believe it is pandemic level. Many people believe that and call it a hoax.

So a booster? My kids get them. I get them for tetanus. I could tough out lock jaw, but why?

I got the needle, but I strongly support that being A CHOICE.

But I believe that for helmets, seat belts, etc.

Either way your choice=your consequences, not societies

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom