More Trophies Photo Contest ... Bino Harness Prize!

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
If you didn't get a chance to share some of your 2020 photos in previous contests, then here's a NEW photo contest for you.

Let's see those 2020 and early 2021 Success Photos!

Again, in this contest we're looking for photos not yet shared in a contest thread here at Monster Muleys. Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have a Badlands Bino XR Case to give away to one of you who share an awesome 2020 or early 2021 success photo.

So let's see your kids' photos, your photos, your brothers, etc. Feel free to post multiple pics if you've got them and a little detail about each, as I'd like to add the photos to the annual Contest Gallery.

We'll run the photo contest until late January or so and then I'll pick a winner based on what I think is the coolest pic. I'll also let photo likes help guide my decision.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

1601996000345.png

If you didn't get a chance to share some of your 2020 photos in previous contests, then here's a NEW photo contest for you.

Again, in this contest we're looking for photos not yet shared in a contest thread here at Monster Muleys. Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have a Badlands Bino XR Case to give away to one of you who share an awesome 2020 or early 2021 success photo.

So let's see your kids' photos, your photos, your brothers, etc. Feel free to post multiple pics if you've got them and a little detail about each, as I'd like to add the photos to the annual Contest Gallery.

We'll run the photo contest until late January or so and then I'll pick a winner based on what I think is the coolest pic. I'll also let photo likes help guide my decision.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

1601996000345.png

1601996000345.png

CE6CDD8B-3A49-4173-9515-FE62962781EB.jpeg

70D3263E-F265-4180-8894-15D318820321.jpeg

B826D2A0-8567-4B8D-82E1-29F4DE1136BB.jpeg

5EACF059-49BB-4B02-AF37-7734BE1C0734.jpeg

F6D687A4-84D7-4510-85F6-28DC0BE5F311.jpeg

45DA736C-9952-4750-9910-CF8943150511.jpeg

E09FC090-7280-4AF2-AB2D-B67B28320223.jpeg

FAED3CE8-DAFF-4C4E-B7D4-B2E8D2BDEBC2.jpeg

1601996000345.png
Cj's 7x7.jpg
Cj's 7x7.jpg

My son was able to take his first elk this year 7x7

After waiting about a decade to draw a bull tag I finally got it. But the population of elk was much lower this year. I saw a total of two bulls. This one gave me a 248 yard shot. I took a range on him set my sight and dropped him in his tracks with my muzzleloader. I uses a 458 gr paper patched Lee 500 S&W bullet.tge rifle was a TC Renegade with a Green Mountain LRH stainless steel barrel.

13943.jpeg

Was lucky enough to draw a tag in Arizona in 2020 on a sleeper unit. After chasing rutting bulls for 5 days, I was able to finally connect on this great bull after he walked 10 yards from me and stuck his nose in my blind. Patience pays off!

AZ Elk.JPG

Trapped this cat in my backyard here in Michigan a couple weeks ago first year I've had enough time to trap since I got my first cat 18 years ago my girlfriend also got her first whitetail this fall about 50 feet from where I got the cat

IMG_5209.jpg

IMG_20210118_195204.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

Time to bring this giveaway to an end and I agree with many others that hawkbill's wolf hunting success photo is cool. Way cool trophy! Rare trophy too. I think there's a bunch of us who'd like to score one of those big boys.

hawkbill is our winner!!

Thanks everyone for sharing your photos. Always enjoyable to look at.

Be sure to support our giveaway sponsor at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear. When you're in need of new hunting gear, shop Bad Ass and if the price is right, give them a chance to earn your business.

8ff82e09-cd16-4b0b-b308-28510d1926a5-jpeg.21851

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom