morning eats

C

champset

Opening morning, we usually have some sort of pastry for breakfast before heading out to hunt. This probably isn't the best food item, but it is quick and a tradition of sorts. What do you all eat to give you energy for the morning hike and wait?

A shot of Whiskey and two Hard Boiled Eggs. LOL

All kidding set aside, we have coffee and pastry etc. too. Sure not the best but is an eye opener. Carry food items in pack to keep me going till night if need be.

Brian

I'm not big on breakfast, but when hunting I always try to eat something. I usually eat a powerbar and then when we get back to camp eat a better meal. I always have plenty of snickers and powerbars in my pack in case we are out longer.

Power Bar Orange juice in the morning and granola mix apple and power bar in the pack.

strong coffee, a can of copenhagen!(breakfest) lol
pack has enough stuff(ho hos,ding dongs,twinkies!LOL)
just kidding.
"fruits and nuts and a muffin and juice"
Rack

Um, Coffee, Powerbar, maybe a muffin from Costco!! (sp?)

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Hello everyone! I am a farmer, so I mainly eat vegetables, fruits and animal products that I get on my farm. I also supply my products and make a living from it. Sometimes products have to be delivered over long distances, so that I do not spoil them I use excellent packaging products from HGHY It based out of Guangzhou Science City, is into pulp molding complete solutions excelling in creating world class sustainable molded packaging products for many diversified applications, such as food packaging trays for egg, fruit etc.

Hello everyone! I am a farmer, so I mainly eat vegetables, fruits and animal products that I get on my farm. I also supply my products and make a living from it. Sometimes products have to be delivered over long distances, so that I do not spoil them I use excellent packaging products from HGHY It based out of Guangzhou Science City, is into pulp molding complete solutions excelling in creating world class sustainable molded packaging products for many diversified applications, such as food packaging trays for egg, fruit etc.
So you're saying it's top ramen for you?

I hate those molded packages. You need a chainsaw to open them and by the time I get the package open I'm too upset to eat. Sorry.

Hey SMACKDADDY!

What Else You got in that Pack?

That Marry Jane make You have the MUNCHIES?

strong coffee, a can of copenhagen!(breakfest) lol
pack has enough stuff(ho hos,ding dongs,twinkies!LOL)
just kidding.
"fruits and nuts and a muffin and juice"
Rack

Dashboard breakfast burritos. Make them up early, wrapped in foil, left on the dashboard with the defrost running to keep them warm.

In California...Costco blueberry muffin and a soda. (Hot as hell)

In Colorado Oatmeal and hot chocolate. (Colder than a well diggers buttocks).

We always take pre-made breakfast burritos scramble a bunch of eggs sausage & bacon peppers & onions cheese another pan full of Obrien hash mixed the two together & roll them up & wrap in foil !! If we have time we throw them in a pan & warm them up if not cold still an awesome start to any hunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom