Moscow murders…

Horrible…..can a single perp get that done..?….I guess if they are asleep or passed out…?
It probably depends on how much the kids had partied prior. My kids could sleep through a freight train, and that's before consuming alcohol.

Theres a serial killer on the loose with a Rambo kabar and the desire to use it but there’s no threat to the public? Were those 4 kids the public? Very very Sad.

Nothing about this case makes sense. Just got back from Moscow this afternoon picking my daughter up for the holiday. Towns pretty empty, cops everywhere. I still don’t fully buy “no threat” if there’s no suspect
College student there JPickett??....keep her home till all questions are answered.....WTF is going on?

I mean no disrespect to small town PD's.....I hope they didn't destroy the crime scene....

Yeah she just started there this year. It’s hard to know what to do. The place is crawling with cops and on campus security. Logic would tell you who ever did this would likely be on the run so maybe it’s the safest place those kids can be right now? I don’t know. She’s home now, hope they catch someone.

FBI is up there now so it’s not just the local cops

There was a triple homicide in southern idaho 6-7 years back.
The killer spared the toddler child. Thank god. All gun shot fatalities.

4 people killed with a knife?? Single perp. Like Homer said.. 1 or 2 victims should have defensive wounds..
How does one person get the drop on 4 individuals with a knife??? NFW..

Sure it could happen, but in this “circumstance”? Not a FUGGIN chance.

Nothing makes sense for a multiple homicide. Like JP stated.

WTF……..

It’s super weird. Trying to think how it could happen. 4 people fighting one? They almost had to have been drugged

Logic tells me all 4 victims were asleep and they were stabbed to death by slitting throats and didn’t make much noise to wake others in rooms with closed doors. The fighting back victims to me is the couple sleeping in the same bed. Probably killed the dude first then the girl tried to fight.. this whole thing is heartbreaking.

This story just strains belief. That 4 people could be brutally murdered and days later the authorities seem no closer to solving it. This is not “the perfect crime” there was WAY too much that could have (should have) not gone the killers way - so doubtfully it was strategically planned. So look for the person who impulsively snapped about something that night. And one would think it unlikely that someone capable of such violence would just up and decide to go “all in” like this without a history and being known to the cops or the locals. The use of a knife makes me wonder if it is a kid, or an illegal immigrant, someone who has trouble getting or would not want to be caught with a gun. The size and type of knife ( huge kabar with serrated back) is bulky and amateurish, the kind an immature kid or adult would think is “cool” from the movies but not usually an effective murder weapon and also difficult to conceal. Food trucks, rides home, sleeping roommates, little struggle time, 4 out of 4 with no calls for help. Just a weird weird story developing. Praying justice comes quickly, its painful on the mind thinking about all this stuff.

My daughter isn’t going back till this is sorted. She’s acquainted with all involved and is pretty shook.
I don’t believe the “authorities”. They’re either lying, withholding info, or incompetent.
Or all of the above.

Sad, just sad that someone would do such carnage to 4 people.

I hope justice comes, if there can be such a thing for this tragic event.

Zeke

I got both of my degrees from the University of Idaho. I lived in Moscow, Idaho during that time. I graduated from law school with Bill Thompson, the prosecutor in that area. The town is just a sleepy college town. They do not have a large police force which is what you expect in a small Idaho town. I was disappointed to hear news pundits call the police force the “Keystone Cops”. They have brought in outside help to assist them. I can tell you that this type of crime is foreign to this area. Thank goodness that this is the case. I have no doubt they will figure this out and bring justice for these victims of murder.

My daughter isn’t going back till this is sorted. She’s acquainted with all involved and is pretty shook.
I don’t believe the “authorities”. They’re either lying, withholding info, or incompetent.
Or all of the above.
My best to your daughter, I can't imagine what she is going through. I hope the cops are withholding evidence so they can catch this s.o.b.

Affidavit is out today. They've got his phone pinging by the house before the murders, then it looks like he went back again after. Have stuff in the garbage at his parents house... Looks like they have their guy and a strong case. Hope they fry this mutha fugga!

They should just shove him out into the streets right now. Let the good ol’ Moscow boys handle it.

They unsealed the search warrants. Have blood at his apartment, sounds like there was a lot the way it was reported. If that comes back as a match to any of the kids, its a nail in the (hopefully not proverbial) coffin. Things can never be righted but this guy doesn't need to be taking up any more valuable oxygen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom