Moseley took first place

cmiddleton

Very Active Member
Moseley my son took a nice bull in 02 and he wrote a story about it but we didn't have any kill scene photos due to a camera malfunction but he took first place in young authers at school he always wonted to be a hunting story writer.
he is now 18 and is to much into cars and girls like all 18 year old boys
i hope this shows him that he can do it and it would be a better way of life then being a car buff.
i wish i could write but the edator would hang me for spelling and run on sentances
again i'd like to thank drummond and allen for helping spark his intrest

Tell him we are all proud of him, both for getting the bull and placing in the writing contest. I think most of us would like to be able to make a living that way!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Congrats to you and Mosely. Tell him to keep at it and work towards a career in the sport he loves. Good job Dad........ Allen Taylor......

Congrats to both you and Moseley. Tell him to keep up the good work. I always tell my kids that they can be whatever they want, but there's hard work and sacrifice involved. If he keeps at it, maybe he can get a good job and stay in Wyoming. It is tough to see so many of our younger people have to leave Wyoming because there just are not many jobs for them. Writing is one thing he can do from anywhere.

Good luck to both of you.

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom